35. What Is and What Should Never Be

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

FACTORY

The Impala pulled up to a factory and almost came to a stop.

Dean entered the factory, seeing that it was empty. Dean looked back and forth a few times, then started walking back in the same direction he'd come from, but in the hall. On his right, among all the old things and such, he passed a figure. He didn't see it and continued walking. Suddenly, the figure attacked him, pinning him against the window wall. He dropped his flashlight and the Djinn forced Dean to drop his knife. The Djinn opened its left hand and it began to glow blue, his eyes doing the same. It put its glowing hand on Dean's forehead and Dean's eyes rolled up as they became a washed-out blue.

BEDROOM

A TV was showing an old black and white movie. Dean woke up and saw a woman lying next to him.

APARTMENT

"Dean?"

"Sam?"

"What's going on?"

"I don't know. I don't know where I am."

"What? What happened?"

"The, uh, the Djinn. It attacked me."

"The gin? You're... drinking gin?"

"No, asshat. The Djinn. The, uh, scary creature. Remember? It put its hand on me and I woke up next to some hot chick..."

"Who? Carmen?"

"Who?"

"Dean, you're drunk. You're drunk-dialing me."

"I'm not drunk! Quit screwing around!"

"Look, it's late. All right, just get some sleep and I'll... see you tomorrow. Okay?"

"Wait, Sam! Sam!"

ANOTHER APARTMENT

"Hello?" Cataleya asked.

"Leya?"

"Dean. Why the hell are you calling me?"

"I need help. I think."

"It's late and I'm tired. Call again and-"

"Leya, please. Something's wrong. I woke up next to this chick named Carmen."

"Look, Dean, just... I don't know. Just talk to her."

LIVING ROOM

Dean picked up an envelope addressed to:

CARMEN PORTER

53 BARKER AVE

LAWRENCE, KS 66044

"Lawrence?"

The next two envelopes were addressed to Dean, same address as Carmen's.

"What the hell?"

"Honey? What are you doing up?" Carmen asked.

"Hey. Carmen. Carmen, uh, I just uh..."

"Aw, you can't sleep, huh?"

"Yeah."

"Well, why don't you come back to bed and let's see if I can do anything to help."

"Sure. Yeah. In a minute. You - you go ahead."

Carmen smiled. "Okay. Don't stay up too long."

"No." He picked up a photo, looked shocked, and dropped it.

HOUSE

The Impala drove up to the Winchester house. Dean shut off the engine and walked to the house. He banged on the door and rang the bell twice. The porch light turned on and the door opened.