I Look at myself in the mirror god Silas what the hell is wrong with you.
I force myself to stop crying and push every emotion I was feeling back.

I straighten my posture and grab the hairbrush that Alessia left on the sink and start working on the knot again completely disregarding what happened just now.

Once I finished getting out the knot I get out I walk out of the bathroom and head to my closet to get a new outfit. ah I found one.

SILAS FIT

(YOU CAN IMAGINE ANYTHING YOU WANT)

This outfit shows a lot of my tattoos and I honestly fuck with it.

I go to my vanity and grab my piercings and put them where their supposed to be. Along with my other jewelry.

There's knocking at my door as I'm putting the rest of my earrings on.
"Come in" I say.
Rocco opens the door and walks in the room
"Hey" he says with a big smile.
"Hello?" I say.
"We have to go soon" he says while grinning at me.

"Okay give me a sec I'm almost done" I say.

"Yes sir" Rocco says while rolling his eyes.

I raise an eyebrow at him and chuckle "what?" I say.

"Oh I mean yes ma'am" he says while smiling his dimples more prominent.

I roll my eyes and finish putting the last earring on I stand up and get my shoes that are at the side of my bed and I put them on.

Once I have my shoes on I walk over to my mirror and check my outfit.
"Your outfit looks nice" I hear Rocco say.

"Hm thanks" I say. I make sure to grab my phone and wallet and when I make sure I have everything I turn to Rocco nodding my head to the door and he nods and walks out before me.

"You know what I've noticed more you and Serena have such different styles" Rocco says while walking beside me in the hall.

"Just because we're twins doesn't mean we have to have everything and do everything the same dumbass" I mumble.
Rocco stops walking beside me and I turn to him and he puts his hands up in surrender.

"Hey don't be giving me attitude miss thing" he says.
I raise and eyebrow "attitude? Miss thing? Where the hell did that come from" I say.

"Eh whatever let's go loser" Rocco says while grinning and starts to quickly walk past me.
Loser? Did he just call me a loser?