[Trans- Your are expensive wife]

"Expensive biwi!" She scoffed, "So you are trying to dump me? As if you can! Your next six life is connected with mine and to your notice I'm not gonna leave you!" Stomping her foot softly, not pressing her newest footwear, she glowered with blazing stares. 

[Expensive wife!]

"Seriousness he nahi hein," Shivaay murmured. "What's your age?" Shivaay walked to his desk and made himself comfortable, waiting for her response.

[Trans- you don't have any seriousness]

"Twenty-four in three months." Annika muttered, slowly slipping out of her dearest and newly purchased 'Chappal'; in Shivaay's words. With still her brows pulled together, Annika didn't lose her equanimity and kept her outlook as she continued showcasing her wife's reign.   

Cracking his knuckles, Shivaay laughed gloomily as he remarked. "You don't seem to be. I think this is bal vivah. The government is gonna kick my ass because I married a kid."

[Trans- child marriage.]

"You call me kid!" She exclaimed with her two eyes wide open as that of a saucepan along with her mouth parted in surprise. 

"Yes so!" Shivaay rolled his eyes in obvious and swirled around the whirling chair and then continued typing on the keyboard to draft the petition to the court.

Dramatising a bit, Annika bawled her eyes out and counterfeit cried.

In the next few minutes, he scrutinised and listened to Annika as she rang her mother-in-law a quick video call wailing and complaining regarding his insensitivity. Shivaay chortled in between the two and paused his fingers that were punching on the keyboard when she hung up the call.

"Come here." He called her, widening his arms and inviting her. With a saddened and pessimistic look on her face, she stepped to him and clung her arms around his neck and settled on his lap.

Shivaay winced and grunted commenting on her weight whilst Annika slapped his arms and buried her face in his crook of neck. "When are you moving?" She asked.

"Two weeks later." He mumbled. "Papa didn't want me to practice here. He says this has small exposure and Bangalore will help with professional development. Also, the firm I'm working for has a branch there. It won't be hard. According to him, I'm doing a sin by splitting married people. he says helping in divorce is like separating two lovers, which obviously he didn't understand. I don't want to dissatisfy him further."

She wanted to disagree with her father-in-law however at the same time she knew how badly he, Shakti, was hurt after Shivaay's college incident. She bounced her head in positive and tightened her clasp on her husband's neck and mumbled. "For how long?"

Shivaay snacked his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him.

"Don't know." He whispered.

"Are you going to go away from me? What am I supposed to do?" With little fear in her guts, specifically after coming across his ex in the temple, she was shaken and had that fear of losing him. Like she lost her family, her parents and her brother. 

"You're supposed to concentrate on your studies, it's hardly a matter of two years more until you move in with me. Time will fly in a jiffy. I will be visiting home in all festive and we will plan for holidays, as a family. And anyway didn't you say you are linked with me for the next six lives?" He raised his brows.

She smiled a little, finally relieved of the burden of unnecessary thoughts on her mind.

to make the atmosphere a little bit lighter, she fooled aiming at him massive fangirls. "What if you see some girls there? Already you have a great number of fan following!"