chapter 25: yagyuXblaze part 1

Don't own anything

Author pov:

In yagyu's room. Yagyu reading a book about the story of razgriz. Fairy tale book from the world of strangeral, she had grown attached to razgriz 1 blaze wanted to learn more about the 4th ace pilot.

She pressed play on her ipod listening to the song.

she gasped how extremely beautiful it sounds. She sat up from laying on her bed.

Yagyu whispered: this song is beautiful

She listened as she reads this book.

" when history witnesses a great change. Razgriz reveals itself, first as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses jts power to rain death upon the land, and it dies. However after a peroid of long slumber, razgriz returns. "

She read that paragraph. It return once again, coming to this world raining death upon senki shu & yoma. She looked at the time she had to get ready on her first Date with razgriz 1 blaze (ooc around yagyu's age).

She's going to oured for the first time. Before she goes she asked blaze to meet her at the semetary.

Timeskip:

She brought fresh flowers to her sister nozomi's grave. Just in time

blaze shows up.

Yagyu: she died in a traffic accident

Yagyu: she died in a traffic accident. Died right beside me in the hospital. I wasn't the same since. She wanted be a shinobi like me

Blaze:..... is that why you see hibari as a sister too?. Because how the way she acts

Yagyu: hai

Blaze: she's her own person. Has a boyfriend whose been with her since that alien mercenary boy retired from a military i never seen or heard before.

Yagyu: hai. I was overprotective. Me a prodigy & my first boyfriend to be with you.... i don't deserve

Blaze had enough made her turned around & kissed her on the lips. She gasped & returned the kiss. They leave to oured in his world flying his f14a razgriz tomcat with her as a passenger.

To be continued:

Later