CHAPTER 41: Sacrifice

Start from the beginning

Both of them were fighting like two destruction gods.

"Scott!!!" Lilith yelled moving closer to them but stopped when the ground shook. One of the stone hit her and fell.

Scott was the one been hit on the floor while Cassiel was on top him.

"Stop Scott!!" Cassiel yelled at him but he didn't listen. His mind was lost at the moment not until he heard someone else voice.

"Scott!!!" Lilith yelled again and his eyes widened when he looked at her.

"Lilith" He muttered and pushed Cassiel away from him before running towards her. He removed the stone that was on her and squat.

Scott slowly transformed back to his original self and pulled her to his arm.

"Shit I'm so sorry.. are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

"I'm.. fine" she sighed sitting up, the stone only hurt her a little. Her eyes widened when she saw Scott was naked.

"Ah!!!" She turned her gaze away.

Scott noticed it and quickly jerk. "Oh!.. why didn't you tell me I was naked!" He asked with his eyes widened.

"I didn't know dumbass!" She snapped biting her lips.

"Here" Cassiel said behind him, he snapped his hand and a black fine suit appeared on Scott.

Scott gaze turned cold when he looked at him. "I never asked you to"

"I did it for her not for you" Cassiel said while Scott only shook his head.

"Why did you kill Skylar?" He suddenly catching Cassiel off guard.

After thinking for a while he replied. "He died trying to protect Martha" he made a small smile.

"I hate to say this but.. it's nice fighting with you beast warrior" Cassiel smiled before leaping away.

"Scott" Lilith called and he turned his attention back to her.

"I'll get you treated" he said trying to stand but Lilith drew him back and capture his lips. She pulled away and stare at him.

"I love you" she said smiling cutely.

Scott lips curved up, he gently grabbed her chin then captured her lips with his.

His soft lips bought butterflies to her stomach. She had never been kissed this way before. She suddenly felt his warm tongue slide into her mouth and she went nut instantly. The kiss was heaven, her heart was thumping hard on her chest.

Tasting her, made Scott mind went wild. He traced his hand to her hair and deepen the kiss.

They broke the kiss after a while and stared deeply at each other.

"I love you Scary coach" he said kissing her cheek, She blushed lightly. Scott carried Lilith in his arm and walked away.

"Sigh.. those two.. I miss my baby" Mara muttered pouted her lips. Aaron eyes widened and he looked at her.

"Don't tell me you and that asshole from the other time are together"

Mara hit his stomach after his words and glared at him.

"Call him asshole again and I'll Fucking kill you" she huff and left Aaron who was holding his stomach.

°°°

Cassiel landed on a huge rock and glanced over where Evanora and Dracula was. It was unrecognizable.

A small smile planted on his lips as he watched Dracula taking control of the rogue creature.