Fu Yangxi was triumphant. He looked like a proud boy waiting for compliments. "Creator, Fu Yangxi."

Mingxi was so angry that she laughed, and the hiccups finally healed.

"Hey, the noodles are about to come out." Mingxi exclaimed. She quickly pushed Fu Yangxi away and turned off the fire.

Mingxi finally stopped crying, so Fu Yangxi let out a sigh of relief.

The TV was on. The two of them sat on the bar stool and began to eat the noodles.

The steam was hot, warming their faces.

After they finished eating, Fu Yangxi said solemnly, "I'll wash the dishes."

What he called dishwashing was actually putting the dishes and chopsticks into the dishwasher.

Mingxi rolled her eyes at him. She took an orange from the refrigerator and started peeling it. After she was done peeling, she threw the peeled skin into the trash can, divided the orange into two, walked to Fu Yangxi and called him.

Fu Yangxi turned his head.

Mingxi raised her hand and gently inserted a slice of orange between his lips and teeth.

"Is it sweet?" Mingxi asked.

Fu Yangxi was caught off guard. His lips became cold. At the same time he touched the orange slice, he also touched Zhao Mingxi's fingertips.

The girl's fingers were slender and soft— but Little Mask didn't notice anything. After feeding him, she lowered her head ignorantly and stuffed an orange slice into her mouth.

She opened her lips slightly and her fingertips touched her lips.

When touched, her lips sank slightly and returned plump and moist.

Fu Yangxi looked at her fingers and then at her lips. His blood sugar level spiked in an instant.

"...Sweet." He finally swallowed the orange slice, his heart pounding.

Mingxi didn't know that she had unconsciously touched Fu Yangxi. She put the remaining oranges into Fu Yangxi's mouth one by one.

Before the last slice could be fed, Fu Yangxi couldn't help pinching her waist, pressing her in front of the refrigerator and giving her a deep French kiss as seen on TV.

**Visit ʟɪɢʜᴛɴᴏᴠᴇʟᴡᴏʀʟᴅ.ᴄᴏᴍ for a better_user experience

"Mmph—"

The specific feeling that Mingxi felt was completely indescribable, but in short, it was very wild.

The blood in her whole body rushed to the top of her head and her soul seemed to be kissed out of her body.

Fu Yangxi's ears turned red while kissing her. His arm rested on the refrigerator, letting Mingxi's head sink into his arms while his other hand lightly pinched Mingxi's waist, kissing her earnestly and innocently.

It was obviously the position where he pressed Mingxi against the refrigerator, but his shyness made it seem like Mingxi was pressing him in for a kiss, and he was the one who was sullied.

Soft lips were connected, full of the sweet and sour taste of oranges.

The surrounding air gradually warmed up.

Mingxi was out of breath and her legs started to soften. She couldn't help grabbing Fu Yangxi's collar and pulling him towards her.

Fu Yangxi didn't press in. She thought he was too far away.