"Fu Yangxi."

"Yeah?"

"I just got an idea just now. I want you to become smaller," Mingxi said suddenly.

Mingxi's words came out of nowhere. Fu Yangxi clumsily cut the tomato, turned his head slightly and asked in confusion, "Become smaller? Then what are you going to do?"

"Then I'll get you a soft nest and make you live in it. After that, I'll put you and the nest together and rub you into my arms."

Mingxi's sudden utterance of such words made Fu Yangxi shy.

Rub you into my arms.

What kind of dangerous words are these—?!

He looked back at Mingxi with an expression saying, 'What the hell? How can I tolerate such an insult as a school tyrant who is 1.881 meters tall?! My Little Mask is so arrogant!' However, the corners of his mouth couldn't help but rise wildly. "Based on your description, you are trying to be my keeper."

"Can I?" Mingxi asked.

Fu Yangxi suddenly became serious. He took out a tissue, wiped his hands and turned around.

Mingxi had no choice but to let go of the hands that were wrapped around his waist.

Fu Yangxi leaned over slightly and held her shoulders.

Under the kitchen light, Fu Yangxi's dark eyes stared at her seriously.

Mingxi saw her own shadow reflected in his eyes.

Mingxi asked, "What's the matter?"

Fu Yangxi said to her, "I'm really fine, Little Mask, don't think about it anymore, it's all over."

Mingxi still looked at him with a sad expression.

Fu Yangxi said gently, "Actually, the way Fu Zhiyi explained the story might have been scary, but it's really not a big deal. Every family has their own problems. For example, you might not know Jiang Xiuqiu very well. Don't just look at the way he hangs out with girls all day long, feigning an appearance of a blessed son, in fact, his parents have long since divorced and their scandals are all over the net. They have cheated on each other with more than 10 others and they are still caught up in multiple lawsuits. There's also a lot of illegitimate children, and 9 out of 10 of them want to fight for the family property. He's in a huge pickle, but doesn't he always look as if there's nothing in the world that could make him worried? Look at your family. I also had a heart attack that night at the police station. I almost beat up your second brother to the point where he would be disabled. I was kind enough to not cut off one of his arms or legs. However, when you came out, you were fine and you flew forward like a little butterfly, so much so that you were out of reach when they started to regret their actions. So how could I be affected? I have money, looks and a beautiful Little Mask. I am the winner in life, okay? I bet the others are so jealous of my life, yet you still feel sorry for me. Aren't you being silly? Your partner can beat up two people at once, so don't think of your partner as a weakling, okay?"

Mingxi wanted to cry and laugh as she heard Fu Yangxi speak.

"What kind of words are 'flying forward like a butterfly'? Did you even pass your Mandarin exams?"

**The latest_epi_sodes are on_the ʟɪɢʜᴛɴᴏᴠᴇʟᴡᴏʀʟᴅ.ᴄᴏᴍ website.

Fu Yangxi also raised his eyebrows and smiled. "So we have to live a good life, move on, eat, drink, fall in love, kiss when it's time to kiss—"

After he finished speaking, he lowered his head, held Mingxi's face, and gave an abrupt "smooch" on Mingxi's cheek.

Mingxi asked, "...What kind of sudden poem recitation is this?"