Demon Slayer x Retired Demon Slayer

This is a Gyomei x Sanemi, didn't think I'd write about KNY/Demon Slayer but here I am. Gyomei is an alpha Kodiak Bear and Sanemi is an omega Wolf

                                                                      Sanemi Pov

Having to take care of kids and be a demon slayer got really stressful, so I decided to retire so it would be easier to take care of the kids, or well kid. "I'll be home before dark ok love?" Gyomei says, "Be safe" I say as he plants a kiss on my forhead and leaves. Funny enough, our daughter was born blind, so her and Gyomei have something in common. "Mama?" I hear a soft voice call, "Yeah baby?" I say, "Where are you..?" She says. I look to see her navigating the house, but running into things in the process. "I'm right here" I say as I approach her slow and she touches my hand, I then pick her up. "Brother, have you seen Muichiro?" I hear Genya ask, "I have not" I answer back, he snarls then leaves. "Mama, I got a question" She asks, "What is it Gurimu?" I ask, "I want a sister!" She says, "Sweetie, it's not just my decison to make.." I say nervously, "I'll ask daddy!" She says as she gets out of my arms and walks away. I hear a distant laugh from Genya, "Oh be quiet Genya, you and Muichiro will have kids some day!" I yell as I hear him cough, I snicker at the response.

Gyomei gets home and Gurimu asks him the same question she asked me, and Gyomei looks directly at me after she asked the question. He walks over to me, "She asked you the same question didn't she?" Gyomei asks, "Yes..." I say trying to hide my face, "We should put Gurimu to bed, and then we'll talk" Gyomei says, and we do just that, put Gurimu to bed and sit at the table. "Do you want to have another kid Sanemi?" Gyomei asks, "I don't know Gyomei...." I say unsure, "That's fine if you don't, I know how hard it is for male omegas to have kids. I won't blame you for not wanting another" Gyomei says reasuring me. Before I could say anything back we hear a scream, not a scared scream, but a painful scream, we run to the source to see Muichiro, "Hey, are you ok?!" I say as I get down to his level, "I-I don't know..." Muichiro says as Genya runs in and gets beside him as well, trying to calm him down. "Breathe Muichiro...." I say, but he's still not calming down, "Muichiro....Is there something you want to tell us?" Gyomei says as I realize what he means, "Muichiro, please tell me you aren't..." I say, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you! I just...Couldn't..." Muichiro says, and Genya gets it as well after processing for a little, "Mui....We need to take you to Shinobu..." Genya says as he picks Muichiro up and runs.

It takes a week before Muichiro was able to come back to the house, "Shinobu asid she'll come by and check on Muichiro and Mahiro...." Genya says, "That's good..." I say holding Gurimu who is asleep. "I'm going to put Gurimu to sleep, so I'll be back" I say as I walk towards Gurimu's room. I came back to see Genya talking with Gyomei, which is kinda a rare thing to see. "Sanemi, Muichiro needs to talk with you" Genya says, and I walk into their room to see Muichiro sitting in a rocking chair. "Hello Muichiro.." I say softly, "Oh, hello Sanemi" Muichiro says, "What was it you wanted to talk to me about?" I ask, "I need help..." Muichiro says, "With what?" I ask, "How to take care of a baby....I have no idea how to..." Muichiro says, scared. "Muichiro it's ok to be scared, I was too..." I say. We talk for a while, but I leave because Muichiro needs sleep.

A few weeks later and I'm in heat, Gyomei doesn't usually mind when I'm in heat, so I usually don't think much of it. But today was different, the heat was stronger than normal, I did also warn Muichiro and Genya so they know. "Sanemi?" Gyomei says from the kitchen door, "Yeah?" I answer turning around, "Your pheremones are stronger than usual..?" He says, "I know..I don't actually know why their stronger either" I say walking towards Gyomei. Considering Gyomei is blind, it's pretty hard to have sex. "Sanemi?" Gyomei says, "I'm in front of you" I say as he reaches out and grabs me, "I didn't mean to trigger your rut Gyomei..." I say, "It's not your fault" He says as we enter the bedroom and close the door.

I found out I was pregnant and had to tell everyone, but I waited a little while just because male omegas are more prone to miscarriages rather than females, so better safe than sorry. "Oi, get in here!" I yell to Muichiro, Genya and Gyomei, "What now?" Genya says annoyed, "I'm pregnant" I say, "Your pregnant..?" Gyomei says, "Yup, although don't have your hopes up too high bec-" I was cut off by a hug from Gyomei, "He's happy" Muichiro says. "Mama?" Gurimu says waddling into the room, "Hi princess" I say as I pick her up, "Guess what?" I say again, "What?" She says excited, "You're going to be a big sister" I say and her eyes light up, "I am!" She says, "Yup" I say and she asks questions.