Spider Demon x A Raven/Demon

This is a Claude x Sebastian fanfic, and yes I know that they are both demons, but in my au Sebastian is a Raven Demon Hybrid an omega one at that, and Claude is an alpha Spider Demon.

                                                                      Sebastian pov

"Sebastian!" I heared young master call "Yes, young master?" I say as he tells me what he wants, or I thought he wanted "Alois and Claude are coming over, go tell the others" He says as I bow and go to the others. The thing I'm worried about is the fact that Alois and young master have no idea me and Claude are mates, so I'm going to have to think of something. After a few hours Alois and Claude arrive and young master seems to be happy, and sorta annoyed "You guys can go, we need to have a talk." Young master says "Alright, Let's go Sebastian" I hear Claude say as we exit the room. We walked into my room and talked "We're going to have to tell them sooner or later Sebastian" Claude says "I know, I just don't know how they'll react" I say as I feel warm "Shit.." I mutter as my mate looks at me and sniffs "Didn't you take your pills?" Claude asks as I shake my head "Why?!" He says "Because I don't have any left!" I yell "Shit, um.." He says looking around "Here" He says as he gives me his lapo (The tuxedo jacket looking thing) "Are you sure?" I say as he shoves it in my face "Yes. Now take it" He says as I grab it. Few minutes later we hear the door open and it's Ciel and Alois "What's with all the racket up here?" Alois says "Um, well" I try saying something "Why are you holding part of Claude's suit?" Ciel asks "He's my mate and he's in heat, so I'd really appreciate it if you left." Claude says as he growls "Claude, stop it!" I say as he looks at them and then me "Fine" He says "You guys are mated?" Alois asks "Yes." Claude says being really protective of me "As long as it doesn't affect your work, it's fine" Ciel says as he pulls Alois out of the room. We hear Alois and Ciel laugh as they leave "I have a feeling they did something" I say "No shit" Claude says.

A few days later my heat seems to have calmed down, but Claude had to go back with Alois so I dealt with the rest of my heat alone. It was all normal, Ciel was his normal self and asking me for things "Oi, Sebastian!" Ciel calls for me "Yes?" I say "Me and Alois have decided that Claude can come over once a month for a week, and you can do the same" He says as there is a knock on the door "Now leave, and answer the door" Ciel says as I leave. I answer the door to only get greeted by Claude "Oh, hello" I say as he walks in and we walk up t the bedroom "Just for safety measures, here is some of my clothes and some other things just incase" He says as he puts the stuff on the bed "Did you seriously just bring sex toys over?" I say "Yes, yes I did" He says "Can you atle-" I was cut off by Finney busting through the door "Quick word Sebastian" He says "What Finney?" I ask "You and Claude are going to have the castle to yourselves for two days" He says "Wait why?" Claude asks "Because Ciel decided he wanted to? Idk he never told us" Finney says as he leaves "Well, well, well" Claude says as he smirks "No, Nope, Mhm" I say as I back up "I'm just kidding" He says. Before we knew it the front doors closed and me and Claude were alone in the castle we actually just cleaned half the day since we're both used to doing that. You can probably guess what happened next *Insert Lenny Face* after that moment I felt alot more weak and fragile, which isn't normal for a demon. A week goes by and I find out I'm pregnant "Ah, shit.." I think as Ciel calls for me "That's gonna have to wait" I think as I go to him.

Another month rolls around and I decide to go and visit Claude, which Ciel doesn't mind since he literally said that we could see eachother for a whole week. When I arrived at the castle Claude greeted me, not surprised to say the least "Oh, hello" He says as he brings me to his room "What's with the sudden visit?" He asks "Well, I have to tell you something..." I say as he looks a bit worried and confused "Can't it wait?" He says I just shake my head. "What is it then?" He says a bit worried "I'm pregnant with your child" I say as Claude looks at me in shock "Y-You're serious?" He says "One hundred percent serious" I say as he hugs me tightly "I had a feeling this would happen" he says as he's still hugging me "I guess I did aswell since you didn't use protection..." I say as I fall deeper into the hug.