Vampire King x Wolf Omega

This is a Dracule Mihawk x Shanks Mihawk fanfic, I don't remember what the ship name is called. As the title says Mihawk is a vampire king and Shanks is his wolf omega, I was really bored. Considering that Shanks' name just shows up as Shanks I'm gonna think of this as his first name. And yes I know Shanks has a daughter, she will not be in this, sorry.

                                                       Shanks pov

"Dracule~" I whine for my husband who was getting ready for the day "Yes my dear?" He says as he walks out of the closet "What time is it?" I ask still half asleep "5 A.M. Why?" He asks "It's too early" I whine again as we hear a knock on our door "Who is it?" Dracule asks "Just me sir, I have a letter for you and the queen" (Shanks will be know as queen, because most omegas are actually called madame or miss) The person says "Oh, alright just slid it under the door please" Dracule says "Yes sir" The person says as a letter slides under the door. Dracule walks over, picks it up and opens it, he then reads it "What's it say?" I ask almost fully awake "It's an invitation to Luffy and Laws wedding" He says "Really? Didn't even know they were engaged" I say as I stand up. As I stand up I feel the need to throw up, so I run to the bathroom and hurl "Eugh" I groan as Dracule rubs my back "Are you sick?" He asks "I don't know Dracule" I say as I hurl again "Do you want me to go get a doctor?" He asks "Just wait a little ok?" I say "Ok, if it gets worse I'm getting a doctor" He says as he kisses my forehead and leaves "Oh god...." I think as my mind races.

The sickness won't go away, so Dacule got a doctor "So?" Dracule asks "Well, I'd assume that madame would know this but I guess not" The doctor says "Know what?" I ask as the doctor snickers "You see....Madame is pregnant" The doctor says as I freeze and Dracule looks at me "But Dracule and I have always used protection?" I say "During a heat you could've forgotten" The doctor says "Wait... Oh god I remember now" I say "What?" Dracule asks "Lust got to me and either I punctured the condom or you just didn't wear one" I say "Ah" The doctor says "Also madme seems to be 6 weeks pregnant" The doctor says "6 weeks?" Dracule says "Yeah, is there something wrong?" The doctor says "That'll explain why Shanks has smelt sweeter..." Dracule says, the doctor told us what to expect and waht to do and what not to do. "I didn't expect to be parents yet...." I say "Tbh me neither" Dracule says.

During my sixth month of pregnancy everything seemed to calm down, the nauesa and the morning sickness were the worst. "I'm hungry" I say to my husband who is sitting on the bed "What do you want?" He asks "I...Don't know...." I say as Dracule sighs "Why'd you sigh?" I ask in a sad tone "I'm not angry if that's what you're wondering" He says. We decided to get out of bed since it was 8 am and we're usually out of bed by 6 "Oi" Is all we heared  before a figure emerged from the darkness "Well look who it is" Dracule says "Please don't, I can't handle it right now. I'm also starving so if we don't hurry up I'm gonna starve" I say as Dracule and the other person stare at eachother as we leave for the kitchen "You have to stop doing that." I say angrily "Whatever" Dracule says.

During my ninth month of pregnancy Dracule had to go on a trip, leaving me alone in the palace with the servants "Madame?" I hear a voice call from outside the door "Yes?" I say "The doctor is here" The person says "Let him in" I say as the door opens and in walks the doctor (Aka Chopper, because I felt like it and Chopper is human.) "How are you holding up?" Chopper says "Could be better" I say "When was Dracule supposed to get back?" Chopper asks "Today" I say as I feel pain in my lower abdomen "Ow...." I say holding my stomach "Oh, it seems as though your baby wants to be born" Chopper says as I whimper, before I knew it I heared running, but not just any running Dracules running "What happened?!" He says as he notices me "Madame is in labor sir" Chopper says "I'll tell the servants that we need things" Dracule says as he leaves. 27 painful labor hours later our son was born "He's perfect...." I say tired and worn out "He's a healthy baby, now what is his name?" Chopper asks "Draven Mihawk" I say "Alright, I'll leave you guys alone" Chopper says as he leaves. "He has your hair Dracule" I say "That he does, he has your eyes though dear" Dracule says "That he does" I say.