Chapter 10 - In Need Of A Toy

Start bij het begin

She pressed her body against mine more firmly, tilting her head to give me better access as I continued to nibble and lick over her vulnerable skin. My fingertips pinched her nipple and again, her hips jerked.

"Others have tried. They haven't succeeded in convincing me in the moment." Her head turned, half-lidded eyes meeting mine with sensual challenge. "Convince me."

Damn, this female knew exactly how to fire me up. Releasing her hand, I gave in to the desire and fisted her braids, yanking her head back and elongating her neck. I returned to enjoying the taste of her, sucking on tender skin, while my fingertips continued to pluck at her breast.

"What is your safe word?" I asked, eying the dark red circle I'd left over her fluttering pulse.

"Seashell."

"Hold onto me, Mist. I'm taking us to my palace."

Reluctantly, I released her breast to grip her ass and lift her shorter form, sliding her curves up my body. With her fingers laced behind my head, she wrapped strong legs around my waist. The press of her heated sex almost drew a growl, but it wouldn't due to let her know the fragility of my control.

Instead, I took possession of her mouth, plundering those plump red lips as we rose into the sky with powerful sweeps of my wings. Like plunging into a waterfall, her taste refreshed, washing the ash from the air with a minty coolness. More. The fierce instincts within demanded her response and she writhed against my rigid strength, her tongue darting along mine. A snarl grew in my throat. Savage need rose and I flew more by sensing my way home, than by sight, unwilling to release her soft, wet mouth.

The courtyard off my private wing appeared in my peripheral vision and setting down, I strode the three steps to the nearest table. Lifting my lips from hers, she panted, those spectacular blue eyes dilated and unfocused. Pleasure spiked my chest. I liked that look on Mist's face.

With a growl of approval, I lifted her hands from my neck, leaned her back from me and tore the silken shift down the centre of her body. Taking the scraps, I tied her hands behind her back and lowered her shoulders to the table while pushing her knees wide to her chest. Beautiful. So fucking beautiful. From her heaving coral-tipped breasts to glistening sex coated with arousal. All mine.

Her scent rose, filling the air between us and sending another rush of blood to my groin. Buttons scattered, popping off in a staccato of sound as the leather of my pants gave way. Refusing to be further restrained, my primal instincts broke free and I barely clawed back the need to simply bury my cocks in her soft body, regardless of her state of arousal. Instead, I lowered my head to the nest of tight blue curls, dampened to a dark navy. 

My mouth watered.

The first long sweep of my tongue, from ass to clit, had her taste—a hint of salt, citrus, and watermelon—bursting on my taste buds. She was slick and hot, and swollen with desire. I latched onto the little nub at her apex and she bucked in my hold, swearing. Feisty, just as I'd expected she'd be. Lathing my tongue as I sucked, she shoved against my face with the strength of her core muscles, trying to ride me even with bound hands.

But she was mine to take and control. She'd not be topping from the bottom. A growl rumbled my chest. No, I'd not let her set the pace.

Talon-tipped hands gripping the globes of her ass, I lifted her hips from the table while I devoured her mercilessly. Fine trembling started in her inner thighs and moans fell from her lips. Shifting one hand back to fully humanoid, I slid my thumb through the slippery folds to caress the dark rosette of her ass. The tone of her moans deepened, her body stiffening. She was on the edge, but I wasn't about to let her fly without me.