Chapter 10 - In Need Of A Toy

Start from the beginning

"Would you be willing to entertain my patronage, Mist?" My voice had deepened as I held back the roar to simply take, claim, and possess.

Her eyes narrowed slightly. "And would I survive that experience, my lord? You won't eat me?"

I smirked. I couldn't help it. Damn, I loved that she'd challenged me. Yes, she was definitely what I needed. "Darling Valkyrie, I have every intention of devouring that wet cunt of yours thoroughly and repeatedly. You smell glorious." My gaze flicked over her, lingering, before returning to her face. "But I won't be sending you to Helheim. I don't break my toys. I like to play with them... whenever I want, for as long as I want, in so many different ways."

She blinked and her own smile appeared with a sensuous lifting of her lips. "And other than orgasms, what would be it for me?" Her right eyebrow rose in a blue arch.

A chuckle escaped as warmth grew in my chest. Her sass and presumption pleased me. She was exactly as I'd hoped and resilient enough physically to take me as often as I needed. Well, at least until I found additional suitable females join her and blunt the ferocity of my desires on her sexy little body. "If you allow me to play with you whenever, wherever, and for as long as I want, I'll ensure you have the freedom to explore outside the temple and don't have to service any other patrons until I decide I no longer need you as my toy. I prefer exclusivity in my acolytes."

Both her eyebrows rose at that. Was it the exclusivity or the freedom that surprised her? Unfortunately, I couldn't read her mind. She hadn't used my name. Not once. Did she know it would give me access if she did?

How much knowledge did Asgard retain from our war a hundred and fifty millenia ago? Asgardians were long lived, to be true, with lifespans in the thirty to forty millenia, but none who'd fought against us still lived. And we were older. So much older than their race. We'd seen the dawn of this galaxy, leaving the Abyss to colonize Muspelheim in my youth. True immortals, Apkallu didn't die, unless another being managed to kill us.

"What kind of play?"

Her voice, still husky with desire, held a note of caution and another surge of arousal heated my loins. She was smart to ask for details. Yes, she'd do nicely.

"I'll tie you up and make you beg for completion. If I'm feeling mean, I'll edge you for hours before letting you cum." Her pulse sped against my fingertips and using my grip on her hand, I drew her against my body. Leaning my head down, I scraped my cheek along her jaw and neck until I purred in her ear. "I do so love to have my toys scream my name in ecstasy, but I may not let you stop until my seed drips from that lush mouth, wet little cunt, and tight ass. I'm a bit savage that way and my dragon nature enjoys the visual. Do you like a little pain, Mist? Does it enhance your pleasure?" I nipped her earlobe and her hips jerked, thrusting against me.

"Yes," she exhaled in a wavering thread of sound.

My teeth scraped her neck, over the frantic beat of her rich blood. "So spanking, floggers, clips, bondage, and breath play is okay?" I didn't want any misunderstandings between us. My free hand rose to cup her breast, its curve an enticing weight.

She shivered, nipple tight against my palm. "Yes. Don't break the skin. No blood sport. No knives, canes, or single-tail whips. No hoods. No spitting. No golden showers. No degradation or humiliation."

I licked over her pulse and the lack of claiming marks on her neck despite her two weeks here was unusual. We demons loved to claim those we fucked, to inject the hormonal mix that brought a female to the height of her fertility, although only a blood exchange created a genetic bond. "What about biting? It's instinctual in my species, but our saliva also heals the minor wounds."