Rosemary jokingly pushed you in his direction making you panic slightly "what are you doing you wilted rose!" You yelped at Rosemary trying to not make much noise. You gave her the nickname wilted rose because sometimes she did things like this that teased you and you gave her a nickname for it.
Rosemary snickered and gave you a raised eyebrow, her glasses shining at you perfectly which made you roll your eyes at her antics.

"Why him, Rosemary?" You asked her, she just shrugged and told you "I'm not sure he just seems lonely! You and him talked a bit in drama club! Don't you remember?"
You tried to use all your brain power and give a reasonable response but nope! You didn't remember him at all, so much so! That you thought Rosemary might be making this up!

"Why him, Rosemary?" You asked her, she just shrugged and told you "I'm not sure he just seems lonely! You and him talked a bit in drama club! Don't you remember?" You tried to use all your brain power and give a reasonable response but nope! You ...

Rosemary POV:

Why doesn't she remember him? They had a full convo and she told me he was kinda handsome!
She's so forgetful with people she doesn't talk to everyday! What would she do without me!? I am not always gonna be there to take care of her schedule and remind her of stuff!!

I just sighed and told her how he had a small part in the play they did when she played Juliet in the school play.
He was Benvolio! Romeo's Cousin.
(Y/n) gave me a look and just looked at that Wallace guy and just thought, "I'm not sure, I don't wanna try and start something with someone I'll probably never see again! I'm a senior and he's a junior!" She responded to me.
It made me shake my head, then we went back to jogging and running laps to make up for the days we have countlessly sat out doing nothing.

I liked sitting out and I feel maybe I rubbed off on (Y/N) this year, but maybe (Y/N) was right! She already had something going on with Liam. I didn't really like him but they were happy so I didn't say anything. It's not my place.

But class was over and me and (y/n) walked out after we got dressed in the locker rooms and met up with Julie for the last class of the day we had together which was English and we all read together and talked.

"Do you know a Wallace, Julie?" I asked her, her eyes looking up to me and it made me smile! Almost making me avert my eyes away.
"Well...maybe! Wasn't he in the drama club this year?" Julie replied, making (y/n) look up and stop reading and her eyes wide making me laugh "see I wasn't lying! We know about that Wallace kid!" I just giggled and (Y/N) shook her head "well it's too late now, me and Liam are thinking about applying to colleges close to each other!" (y/n) told us happily.
But me and Julie sneaked glances at each other and just gave each other a 'yikes!' look.

"There's somewhere close to that fine arts school you are going too?" I asked (y/n) and she rambled on about her plans with Liam her eyes filled with love.
But me and Julie listened along and sometimes Julie held my hand squeezing it and smiling at me looking at me from time to time but I couldn't take it and I just felt so embarrassed and flustered.
Sometimes I pulled my hand away and noticed Julie looked confused and just went back to chatting with (Y/N).