ONE: Everyone's jealous of someone.

Start from the beginning

"Of course." He said as they reached their next class. Kyle smiled to himself and played with his hair a bit. They sat in their seats and the teacher started talking. Usually, Kyle was great at focusing on his work but he couldn't stop thinking about Stan's compliment. 

Stan kept his eyes on his paper as best as he could. Or at least until the words were starting to blur together and make little sense to him anymore. He glanced up at his red-headed friend, watching the boy fidget with his own hair. Stan smiled. Kyle moved his attention from his hair to the board and jumped before quickly scribbling words down on his paper. 

Stan twirled his pencil in his hand as he looked around the classroom. Half of the students weren't even paying attention to the lesson at all. Some were whispering to each other, others passing notes or messing with the items on their desks. I wonder what Kyle thinks about kids like them. Like me. I can't pay attention for shit.He returned his gaze to his closest friend, who was still intently scribbling his words on his paper.

Kyle sighed and sat down his pencil as the teacher started talking about something off topic. He turned his head to Stan who was somewhat staring at him. "What's up?" Totally wasn't staring at you with jealousy or anything."Uh- Nothing." He looked away, biting the inside of his cheek."This lesson is so fucking boring." He snickered as he whispered to Kyle.

Kyle snickered. "Yeah. I hate this class." He leaned back in his chair. "I hate this whole school, dude." "Fair." 

"Oh yeah,"Stan looked back up at Kyle, watching the boy pull a strand of curly hair out of his face. "do you wanna hang out after school? We could play video games or something." "Alright, your house or mine?" Kyle glanced back to the teacher who was still very much off topic and looked back to Stan. He inspected Stans dark black hair that would fall over his eyes every so often, Stan never cared to move it.

"Oh- Uh.. Maybe yours?" God, I think I'd throw up if he saw my room. It's disgusting right now. He felt his hair fall into his eyes, but he didn't attempt to move it. He liked it, it made it just a little bit easier to hide his expressions sometimes. "Alright." Kyle smiles and watches as Stans hair falls in his eyes. His expression turns into an annoyed one as he leans closer to Stan, moving his hair out of his eyes for him. 

A wave of nausea struck as he watched his friend's hand move towards his face, inching closer to him. What? What is he doing? His hand is warm. What?He felt the hair being moved from his face and he huffed dramatically. "Dude, it's just hair." 

Kyle rolled his eyes. "It bothers me not being able to look into your eyes." He shrugged leaning back into his chair once again. "Dude, that's gay." Stan teased his friend, snickering. 

 He looked away, slowly spacing out. This isn't the first time he's done this. He always tries to look into my eyes. It's nice but it makes me feel like throwing up sometimes. Like I'm dizzy or uncomfortable or something.He picked at the skin around his nails as he lost himself in thought. 

Kyle just rolled his eyes, turning his attention to his paper as he noticed Stan had spaced out. He spaces out a lot, Kyle thought to himself. He shrugged it off and started doodling on his paper. 

Kyle just rolled his eyes, turning his attention to his paper as he noticed Stan had spaced out. He spaces out a lot, Kyle thought to himself. He shrugged it off and started doodling on his paper. Stan quickly snapped out of it and whipped his head back at at Kyle. "Huh? Did you say anything?" 

Kyle turned to him in confusion. "Nope." "Right.. Uh.. My bad." He shook his head exaggeratedly as if he was trying to shake the awkwardness from his mind. Kyle noticed the teacher return to the lesson and fixed his attention back to his notes. Scribbling words down quickly. Stan tried to do the same.