I felt satisfied with my answer and lay back down to get as much sleep as possible.

Timeskip

I was suddenly woken up by Zwei's barking. I slowly got up and noticed Ruby was gone.

Blake: What's going on?

Oobleck: Grab your weapons! Your leader may be in trouble.

We did what was said and followed Zwei, the corgi of doom and cuddles, to a hole in the middle of the street. We noticed Ruby's scythe me being more worried than my fear of heights. I fired my grappling hook and descended into the hole after her ignoring what they said.

Oobleck: (slowly getting distant) Oh my. Of course. Of course! Of-

I slowly descend down slightly, wondering how much wire I have for my grappling hook. Surprisingly, I have a lot to the point that I hit the ground with how much I used. I checked my surroundings when everything seemed clear. After a moment, I pointed my prosthetic up and turned the flashlight mode on and off a few times to signal its clear. If they saw it or not, I decided to start searching each empty road till I find someone. Specifically, a lone white fang grunt I slowly sneak up on him and hit the back of his head hard with my prosthetic arm, hard, knocking him out. After a bit, another was rounding a corner as I swiftly maneuvered to get behind him with one of my swords beneath his throat.

Y/n: (Batman voice) Where is your base? Talk or your life.

W.F. Member: It's at the train tunnel.

Y/n: (Batman voice) Directions!

W.F. Member: Just follow the big main street it has railway tracks.

Y/n: Thank you.

I swing my fist at his head, knocking him out. I proceed to make my way over there, making obvious markings so I can be followed by the rest of the team and Oobleck. Once there I stuck to the shadows which in hindsight may as well be a useless strategy against other Faunus but stuck with it anyway. Slowly making my way down to where I can see a train. I could see Ruby behind Torchwick as I got closer. Soon I started hearing explosions as I look back as saw smoke coming from where I came out earlier. I got closer to Torchwick and Ruby as another explosion went off.

Roman: What is going on here?!

I soon was able to see the team coming out. So I made my move as I see Ruby shove Roman's hat down on his head. I change my swords to their shotgun form.

Y/n: Say goodbye to your kneecaps, chucklehead.

I fired both my shotguns at his legs as he stumbles backwards as it hits him, and he couldn't see. I start running behind Ruby, trying to get back to the group.

Roman: Somebody kill them!

The white fang members fired multiple shots at us but made a wall off fire so they couldn't see where to shoot. I saw Ruby slow down in front of more White Fang before they were blown away by Yang.

Yang: Ruby.

I managed to reach them.

Weiss: Are you okay?

Ruby: I'm fine. I'm fine.

Y/n: Same.

Ruby: Listen, Torchwick's got all sorts of weapons and robots down there.

Blake: What?

Ruby: Androids, mechs they're all loaded up on the train cars.

Oobleck: Ahhhh, that's ridiculous. These tunnels are sealed, the tracks lead to a dead-end.