Chapter 12

Warning: smut!
———

The kiss didn't even last a full second before I felt wind ripping at me, the world around me moving, and then the heat of the cellar gave away to a comfortable warmth. My surroundings felt different instantly but my mind barely registered that, since Eris pressed his lips so hard into mine, that my head felt dizzy even though we didn't winnow anymore. Without hesitation,  I stepped forward, pressing my body against his, burying my hands in his hair and pulled softly on the silky strands. Eris opened his mouth, moaning into the kiss, the hand on the small of my back pressing my abdomen against his. Fuck, I could feel his cock pressing against the fabric of his pants.

His hands slid down my body until they cupped my ass, lifting me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist so my thighs rested on his hips. Our kiss became sloppy, fast and almost brutal, his tongue meeting mine, moving against each other. Against my expectations, there was no fight for dominance, instead we followed our rhythm, matching perfectly.

Eris moved his arm beneath my ass, holding me up and his other hand buried itself in my hair at the back of my head and now I moaned into our kiss, pressing him closer by the neck.

I didn't even notice that he had started walking until I felt the hard surface of a wall against me and I found myself arching my back, pressing my breasts against his chest. I always wanted to make out like that, being picked up and pressed against a wall, but all my past lovers couldn't or wouldn't get me up. But not him. No, Eris wasn't like them, not at all. He was fae, he was strong and he was the fucking best at kissing!

Trapping his lip between my teeth, I bit down on him, hard enough for him to hiss and then growl, which gave me the feeling of power.

Pulling away from me, I sucked in air greedily, panting hard, and to my delight, Eris' chest rose and fell as heavy as mine. Locking or gazes I saw the fire burning in his eyes, the fluid caramel glowing. His upper lip was pulled back slightly, revealing his sharp canines, but I knew he wasn't threatening me. I felt safe, even though he looked like he was about to lose control completely.

One of his hands still in my hair, he clenched his fingers around the strands again and again.

For a moment, we only looked at each other, breathing hard and heavy and while my racing heart calmed down, so did I. I stopped pulling at Eris' hair and let them slide down to his face. Slowly and almost tenderly, I traced the features of his face with my fingers. His eyebrows, slightly pulled together by him, the curve under his eyes, following the bridge of his nose. His nostrils flared again and again, taking my scent in. I felt his high cheekbones and his lips, as well as the tiny dimple on his chin. The sharp edges of his jaw, to the unique pattern of his auricles. Down his throat , my fingers trembled as they traced over his protruding veins, over the point where his neck met his shoulders. Now I started pressing down with my thumbs, massaging his muscles gently. Eris' eyes closed and he leaned his head back slightly, his lips parting and letting out an almost silent moan. The way he looked right now, the way he held me, the sounds he made, I could feel myself getting wet even more and I wanted him. I wanted him so badly like I never wanted someone before. Never did I have the urge to have sex this strongly before, everything in me screamed that I should fuck him, all of me longed for him and I didn't care about anything anymore. I wanted him. I wanted Eris.

As if he heard my thoughts, his eyes opened abruptly and a growl, deep and vibrating, left him. Grabbing my hair, he pulled hard enough for me to put my head in my neck, my throat being on full display. It didn't take long until I could feel his lips on the sensitive skin. Kissing and sucking softly at me, I arched my back even more, my eyes closed and I started breathing hard again. His name slipped past my lips, a soft whisper in the room and he growled in response and suddenly we moved again,my back leaving the wall. We were spinning, the world tipped over and then I was laid on something soft with Eris on top of me. A bed. I didn't waste a second thought on where we were since, with the way Eris' body was pressed on mine by gravity, I could feel his cock pressing on me, so close to where I wanted it but not close enough. My legs were still wrapped around him and I used them to pull him even closer to me.