As the drinks arrive, the waitress takes the orders for the food and rushes away again.

"So beautiful, spoiler alert or not, but what was that shooting yesterday for?" Your eyes widen and you lean in onto the table, excited to get some more details.

Hailee chuckles at your actions. "You look like Brando whenever I'm about to make his favorite food." She tells, also leaning in onto the table as well.

You both lay your head into your hands, supporting it with your elbows.

"Oh come on Haiz! Tell me! Pleeeaaase!" You make a puppy face and squeaky voice.

"Hmm... do you deserve to know?" Hailee tabs her chin, thinking playfully long.

"I'll be such a good girl for you, please!" You keep begging. You really want to know what that damn lit shooting was for.

"As far as I can tell... you have to be a really, very good girl for me then." She raises her eyebrow, referring to your mistakes back those days before you came here.

"I can be the best, the best behaved girl on earth for you, beautiful. ..." You state seriously. "...Please tell me now!" You exclaim, yet not too loud.

Just as you think you're pretty much about to break Hailee, the waitress comes and brings the food. Lucky Hailee.

"Lucky you babe, Bon Appetit!" You state.

"I am already the luckiest, being here wit you tonight. On a real date. Thank you my love." Hailee says sincerely, taking one of your hands that still rests on the table.

"And I am so blessed that I'm the one taking you on dates. Thank you for choosing me, Haiz. I really want us to be the forever kind of thing. I love you." You say all the things, you never said to anyone before and you mean it. You mean it all.

Hailee's beautiful eyes went a bit wet. You can tell that that's all she ever wanted. A real date, a real love. The real things. A forever kind of thing.

"You're incredibly beautiful and amazing Y/n/n. I want forever with you as well. I love you 3.000." The beautiful woman across from you tells with a big smile. "Bon Appetit to you too, love!" She adds, leaving your hand to grab the cutlery. You feel kind of sad about the loss of touch, but you know, you'll get so much more than more touch from her since forever is a long time.

So your smile never leaves, taking in your food and managing a low, yet good conversation nearby. You feel like this night is a night to propose for Hailee to become your girlfriend, like officially. But no rush. You promised, no rush.

"Mind to share some of your thoughts, princess?" Hailee asks softly.

You look deep into her beautiful eyes, shining so bright due the candle. You take your time to say your words wisely.

"I was honestly thinking to ask you a very important question. Referring to us, you know." You place your hand on the table, hoping she'll take it. So she luckily does.

"And do you want to ask me the question?" She asks sincerely, not wanting to push you.

"I decided to leave it to the night. I want it to be a perfect moment, or as far as anything except you can be perfect." You state, showing up all your honesty.

"Y/n, I'm anything but perfect." Hailee chuckles. "Thank you for seeing me just the way you do. No one ever did. No one ever was so well-spoken towards me." She adds, blushing.

"You deserve so much more well-chosen words and all the poems the world can give. You deserve so much more than this world that I can give you." Since the eating is done so far, you slide your chair to sit next to your beautiful woman.

"You are all I want you to give to me. You are all I need to be given. I don't want anyone's poems if they're not coming from you. All I need is you and I knew that the moment I first saw you." Hailee places her hand on your cheeks.

You let go into her touch. "Thank you my beautiful woman." You state sincerely.

"I love you, Y/n. Your all. Your habits, your talents. Everything about you. Don't sell yourself under your worth my princess. I love you." She leans in and leaves one of the softest and most intense kisses alive on your lips.

"I love you 3.000." You whisper softly, making Hailee chuckle a bit.

"You're never not gonna say that ever, huh?" She sweetly asks. You shake your head clearly, but with a sure smile.

"You also said that earlier, dork." You giggle, leaving a quick kiss on her nose.

"And I'll always do that again, mark my words!" Hailee clarifies, smiling.

You know that tonight went more than just successful, and not to forget that it's still not over. There's still somewhere to go. Not the bedroom for sure, but one thing you never stopped loving since leaving, are L.A.'s beautiful beaches. Even at nights.

"Since we're already spotted anyways... Lets go! I want to take you somewhere!" You say excitedly after you could convince Hailee that you'll pay the bill.

You take her hand and lead her out the restaurant, down to where the beach waits.