52. Mumma laddoo on duty

Start from the beginning

He sulked and papa acted like he is removing his shoes, he walked away, Papa and teju hified but soon her expression turned to shock, he came back and kissed her cheeks infront of Papa and ran away...

Papa laughed " besharam "

She looked down blushing and papa went to living room. Karan got freshnup and came back to her, heated his chai and back hugged her.

Karan " You r busy from morning, mujhe attention nahi derahe ho "

She stiffled her laugh and turned to him " toh khana kon banayega "

Karan trapped her in his arms " I don't want any food when I have you, you've my favorite food laddooo "

She gulped and they were so into the moment, he leaned in and she gripped the kitchen slab and closed her eyes expecting a kiss, he controlled his laugh, switched off the gas and pulled away...

She opened her eyes missing his warmth and he was having a teasing smile " were you expecting something laddooo.. Mei toh gas band karaha tha, it's done see.. Chennaa is ready haina.. " he acted like tasting the dish and she glared at him.

She took the rolling bin and started hitting him " mazak udaraheho mera, how dare you.. Paas mat aao mera.. Don't touch me.. Kiss ka sochna bi mat"

He was yelling at her to stop and calling papa but papa knows he must have done something and didn't come to his rescue. He pulled the rolling bin and throws them in a corner, grabbed her chin and took her lips for a kiss pushing her again the kitchen wall hiding from being caught. She tried pushing him, hit him with her hands but all went in vain, he pinched her waist and she opened her mouth in gasp, he took the opportunity and she gave in, let him taste her in his ways. 

He pulled back and bite her lips as a finishing touch and looked her, who was standing with her messy hair which was neat while ago, her swollen lips smudged lipsticks, which was perfectly applied a minutes ago,  her closed eyes and heavy breath making her look more sexier. He gulped his thoughts, wanting to pick her up and throw her on bed and have his ways on her until both are tired and satisfied.. Satisfied ? them? never going to happen, their love and want is insatiable and forever. 

She opened her eyes and saw him looking at her like his life. She hugged him and he hugged her tightly.

Karan " I love you laddoo "

Teju " me more sunny "

Karan " me more "

Teju " nooo me more "

Karan " okay okay both equally "

Teju grinned " theek hai "

He chuckled and kissed her forehead,both heard aashvi crying and immediately rushed to their room. Aashvi was up and she was crying bcoz no one was beside her, she saw her parents and immediately jumped to her mother who picked her up.

Aashvi " mum.. Mummaaa.. Mumma"

Teju " yes aashu mumma is here baby, stop crying jaan.. See your face become red and hot, band karo meri jaan"

Aashvi snuggled to her mother, karan looked at her worried and she blinked her eyes, he panicked seeing her crying so much in morning.

Papa came inside " kya hua, roh kyu rahe hai "

Karan " pata nahi Papa, she was crying continuously "

Papa " may be she got scared finding none beside her. Theek hojayegi, see she is alright now. She is used to see teju when she wakes up na, today she didn't and she got scared that her mother is not with her. Bache aise hi hote hai sunny "