☆47☆ the agreement against betrayal

Começar do início

"I don't know.  Maybe you're having a rough time over something.  You tell me."

"Hmmn..." he looked at her and they stopped walking for a moment. 

"You won't talk. I know.  Foolish me always trying to get to you. " Karmale walked faster leaving Ryxel behind.

At the table, they ate with light conversation almost about nothing. Karmale occasionally stole glances at Ryxel.  He sat silent which wasn't unusual to her but it was now since he was sitted with his family. He simply looked down at his plate and ate silently. Even he didn't realise when he finished all the food on his plate.

"My son, do you want more?" Everyone posed to look at Ryxel.

"No, aunt. Thanks for cooking. Please excuse me i have more than a lot to complete. " Ryxel stood up to leave. Aunt Katlyn looked pained though. Liam and Karmale were equally bothered. 

"Liam." Karmale whispered which sort of caught Liam inattentive as he knocked her and the laddle of soup she was holding somehow overturned on her hand. A light moan escaped her lips.  It had Ryxel racing to her.

"Karmale. " he pulled her up and led her to the kitchen. Under running water, he placed her hand. 

"Thank you. " she mouthed as they left the kitchen.  Ryxel nodded and was leaving again.

"Ryxel. " Karmale called.

"Yeah."

"Ummm..." she dragged.

"Sit. I'll feed you." He offered.

"No. Not that.  I'm just requesting that...um..." she looked for a word to fit in but failed to get one.

"Don't worry Karmale.  Aunt doesn't mind. She is understanding. And Liam-"

" I would literally pay money to watch this. I don't mind at all." Liam was visibly excited.

"Sit down Karmale." She sat and Liam moved to the next seat so that Ryxel would sit right next to her. He added some soup to her plate and started to feed her.  Karmale endeavored to take her time because she had merely pulled that stunt in order to keep Ryxel around a little longer. She chewed so slowly that Ryxel started to lose his patience.

"A little faster! Chew up!" He occasionally said. Karmale only nodded for her cheeks were full the whole time. 

Finally, the food was done and even Aunt Katlyn and Liam had finished eating.  The table was cleared and Ryxel was standing up to leave.

"Ryxel, dessert?" Karmale wondered. 

"I'm really busy Karmale and you're eating like you have no teeth. It's getting to my nerves." He admitted. 

"I didn't choose to get burnt. And oh my God you offered to help. So you're just gonna change your mind like that, Ryxel?"

"I guess it's ice cream Karmale."

"The faster." She looked at him signaling him to sit back down.

"You can handle that." Ryxel shrugged.

"You offered, Ryxel." The househelp brought slices of cake and Ryxel just wanted to growl out loud and walk away. Karmale simply sat calmly and waited. Aunt Katlyn was taking her tea and Liam was enjoying the free cinema.

"Open your mouth!" Ryxel pouted. Karmale pouted too out of reflex.

"I-said-open-your-mouth." Ryxel stressed.