Against Red

Depuis le début

Taemin continued, holding out the container of leftovers. "And last but not least, thank you for being an amazing host." Jimin had packed the leftovers for him, a gesture that Taemin held close to his heart. To him, it was a cherished possession.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow evening," Jimin said, shifting the conversation, his unease still evident when accepting compliments. Taemin nodded sheepishly, understanding it was time to take his leave. The guards had already parked Taemin's car at the entrance, and he received the keys before departing.

Jimin, feeling a mixture of tiredness and contentment, sighed deeply. While he was starting to open up more to mingling, he couldn't escape the complexities of his emotions. He made his way back to his room, where the remnants of their balcony picnic were evident, with fairy lights casting a soft glow. The servants had diligently cleaned up, restoring the balcony to its usual state. Jimin sat down and gazed at the night sky, the full moon casting a dreamy glow. A gentle breeze kissed his cheeks as he closed his eyes to savor the moment of peace.

However, his tranquility was shattered when the door to his room suddenly swung open without the courtesy of a knock. His initial concern turned to sheer horror when he saw who had entered – his greatest nightmare, Jeon.An exaggeration some may say but jimin would beg to differ.

Jeon entered the room and came to a halt in the center, wearing a knowing grin. His disheveled black hair framed his eyes, and his lips curled into a cocky smirk. He donned a turtleneck beneath a long coat and sleek black boots, exuding an air of confidence and arrogance.

Exasperated and utterly fatigued, Jimin couldn't muster the patience for this unexpected intrusion. He questioned, "How and who gave you my address?"

With a smoothness that was characteristic of Jeon, he replied, "You sometimes forget that I am bound to have access to your whereabouts, Princess." His voice flowed like silk, and he spoke at a measured pace, as if he believed that everyone would listen to him, regardless of urgency.

"Okay ? Congratulations and Goodnight!"Jimin, now rubbing his temples, attempted to usher Jeon out of the room. However, as he drew closer, he noticed blood splatters on Jeon's neck. His eyes widened, his gaze locked onto the bloodstains, and a sense of dread washed over him. There was no apparent cut or injury on Jeon, making the sight even more unsettling.

"Jimin's voice quivered with alarm as he inquired, his eyes widening in disbelief, "Is... is that blood?" His trembling finger pointed toward the crimson splotches adorning Jeon's neck.

Jeon, wearing an air of indifference, casually responded, "Don't worry, it's not mine."

Jimin, his patience stretched to its limits, couldn't contain his exasperation. In a hushed tone, he practically whisperedly screamed "That's supposed to reassure me!?"

Jeon's response was laced with irritation as he sighed, "It's just blood, not nuclear waste. Relax, Princess." Nonchalantly, he reached for some nearby napkins, using them to methodically erase the remnants of blood from his neck.

Jimin's irritation had now reached its peak. He asked, exasperated, "Why are you even here?"

Jeon, ever the provocateur, couldn't resist a teasing smirk. Leaning against the door frame, he crossed his arms in a display of nonchalance that was, most inconveniently, not distracting for Jimin.

His irritation festered and boiled over as he faced the incessant enigma that was Jeongguk. "Now, I want to choke you. Why are you so impossibly exasperating?" Jimin seethed, his patience worn thin, desperately yearning for a modicum of tranquility that seemed perpetually out of reach.

" kinky " jeongguk smirked now making his way towards jimin who stepped back instinctively .
" Fuck you " jimin spat back .
" If you insist "Jeongguk retorted, a tone dripping with condescension, probing the boundaries of Jimin's tolerance. He reveled in the effect he had on Jimin, savoring the reactions he provoked. Jimin, unable to contain his disgust, retorted with a grimace and an exaggerated puking face, intending to escape the situation.