Asshole...

Jimin's morning ,week ,and year was spoiled probably life too ,when that asshole of a cocky so called body guard showed up in his life "Asshole" he muttered while rubbing his wrists .

Jimin sipped on the strawberry frappe disregarding any caffiene related thing blame it or to better word it out bless whoever caused this sudden change of his hormones.

He got up making his way out of the office while a frown decorated his face just as he turned around closing the door he bumped into someone losing balance he was waiting for his butt to hit the ground with a loud thud and then be bathed in strawberry ,and it sure came ...the pain and the thud but his hand was empty .When he looked up, he caught a glimpse of a man walking away, his path cleared by two guards who followed closely. The man nonchalantly discarded Jimin's cherished strawberry frappe in the trash, and Jimin couldn't help but feel a pang of sorrow for his fallen beverage, although it had certainly met a more dignified end.

While the blonde sat there astounded not that he expected  HIM to catch him but atleast the frappe deserved a better treatment,he sighed "Atleast it didnt get spilled"

.      .       .

There he stood in the meeting room with a clear frown which made everyone so sure to say what was needed and not to be in an unsafe distance around the clearly pissed off CEO.He didnt bite but he sure ate with his eyes , oh those eyes !

Taehyung sat there noticing and observing everything,just as the meeting ended and the CEO stood up making a loud sound with the plush seat that he was seated in ,taehyung scurried towards his bestfriend and practically dragging him towards his room.

"Talk" Taehyung looked his bestfriend in the eye who rose an eyebrow at him,gesturing that he has always been like this.
" I know you have always been the cold CEO who dont talk and always seems like someone stole his favourite chocolate but what is up with you today its not like everyday" Tae said as a matter of factly he knew the blonde since quite a long time not only he just knew him he adored and cared for him so every little emotion didnt go unnoticed by him.

The other just completely shrugged not in the mood to talk
"Dont do that to me ,what got ur ass so heated up?" Tae was getting pissed now.

Mention of his ass just refreshed his wounds ...ah no he didnt get his ass wounded but his ego.

"That Jeon ,who he thinks he is ,Can you please tell appa that i dont need a body guard so that asshole could fuck off"
"Woah Woah ! Chim , WOW thats the most u have swore in a single sentence....well not the most ,but the most in these two years" at that the blonde rolled his eyes at him ,a habit which he carried through the years .
"Will u talk to appa?" Jimin asked instead with a now poker face.

"What should i ask appa?....oh no nah never ,why would i he is good for your sani_" tae stopped midway and glanced at the other "good for your safety yeahhh good for your safety i totally second what appa did you need him,ok"

Jimin stood up making his way out "Ok then i will fire him" just as his hand reached the knob ,taehyung almost tore his ear drums apart by "NO ,NO YOU CANT"
"Oh yes ,i can" jimin said rolling his eyes .

Taehyung reached him and held his arm "But we have an year contract with him and we cant terminate that on just the first day " Jimin gave taehyung a look thinking about what he said was not wrong "business is business ,jiminah" .

Jimin scoffed "Ah ,okay ,i am done for the day i am heading home"and with that he left taehyung ,and walked towards his car ,telling his assistant to tell the driver to come at the gate.

Just as he stepped out of the office a guard bowed down while saying he cant go out without Mr Jeon because it wont be safe for him,jimin rolled his eyes at the word safety and dismissed the guard when he tried to stop him ,he knew that fucker would be informed by now so he decided to take a stroll down the street and called an uber to the main road .Not knowing people were out keeping an eye on him ,finding a chance to kidnap him...lucky day for them.