CHAPTER 40: Full Transformation

Start from the beginning

"Give me your word, you won't tell Dracula we discussed this" he said and Naamah made a cross on her chest.

"I give you my word"

Cassiel left the place and cursed under his breath. One thing he knows is that, Dracula won't allow anyone harm his mate. Of course that was how he was centuries ago, he fell crazily in love with a witch (Riel) and went berserk after his mate died not caring about anything else. All what was in his head was to destroy everything that comes his way.

He didn't even try to find out if Martha really betray his best friend nor did he try to find out who the real enemy was. All what he did was to destroy many lives but was fortunately stopped by Mara and Aaron.

Having a mate can make you lost all your senses.

After so many thoughts Cassiel decided to follow his rule.

'TO DESTROY YOUR ENEMY, YOU HAVE TO GET TO KNOW THEM FIRST'

That was the main reason he went to merge with Evanora. She thought she would be using him but it was the other way round.

He decided to watch Diana day after day hoping that she would get her full power but she didn't.

Having no choice, he decided to gain Evanora's trust by creating the creature she had been trying hard to create using his own army. That was why the rogue creature have both a demon and witch aura around them.

Knowing fully well that once Chaos starts there must be a chance for him to stab her with her sword.

°°°

~PRESENT.. OCEAN WORLD~

Naamah sighed as a tear escape her emerald eyes. She had just watch Cassiel stab Diana and the thought of her dying scares her.

Romeo appeared behind her and drew her close to himself. His warmth relax everything single thing in her body and she kissed him on his chest.

"Aren't you going to interfere?.. Dracula shouldn't lose his mate for the second time" He said kissing her hair.

"Hmm.. that depends on her spirit and the people around her" she said.

"I know.. She is such a strong woman, even if the land doesn't concern us.. think about how Dracula has been to us. We can't let her die Naamah" he said.

"Fine.. I'll do anything for you Romeo" She said kissing her jaw before leaving the room.

°°°

"Roaaarrr!!!!!!!!" This came from someone who went insane immediately he saw Diana.

Scott pulled his hair harshly as his body started to get uncontrollable.

"Scott?" Lilith called trying to moving closer but she stop the moment he saw his eyes.

They were burning red.

Lilith shifted backwards.

"What's happening to my son?" Tatiana eyes got teary immediately.

"The beast is merging with him.. he is transforming" Lilith muttered as Lizzy whimpered in fear.

Tiana fainted but Philip caught her immediately.

Scott body started changing, his muscles got bigger, sharp long claws, hiddeous long teeth. His face made the shape of a tiger and his eyes were glowing.

But what surprised Lilith the most was the golden armor covering his body.

He was like a Greek god.

Another thunderous roar came out his lips.