Taste Buddies!

[ After Wayne was eliminated I had zero will to live 😭😭😭, also sorry if i seem like I'm rushing these, I'm just sorta losing motivation. ALSO WHICH CHARACTER SHOULD HELP (___) IN THE FINALE BECAUSE I HAVE A LIL IDEA 😈😈 ]

Taste Buddies!

#_#

After stretching out and yawning, they groaned out loud.

"Stop it, get up." Said a fed up Bowie as he tried desperately to wake them up, "Hanging out with Emma is the last thing I want to do."

#_CONFESSION_#

"Emma's nice, great even! But when she started going out with Chase, she just entered her downfall." Bowie shook his head in disapproval and tsked.

#_CONFESSION_END_#

"Go hang out with Julia." (___) whined out.

Ever since Wayne and Ray's elimination, they began sleeping over at Bowie's cabin, specifically on Wayne's old bunk. Bowie was fine with it, no doubt, but with them came the lack of inspiration to get up in the morning. So this was everyday for him now, trying to get them out of bed so he didn't really have to hang around Emma and Chase. Neither of them wanted to sleep with Julia, not with her non-stop ringing phone, so they both just slept in Bowie's old cabin.

"Julia? What do you think I am? Desperate?" Bowie gasped playfully in surprise as they sat up, getting punched playfully. The constant time they shared made them good friends, it's not like they had many on the island anymore.

"If you're doing this everyday, yeah." They chuckled and stretched again, looking down at their shirt. They've also been wearing his jersey ever since he's left, along with his hat. It looked stupid, Bowie and (___) thought, but it was nice, "I just really hope Wayne and Raj are okay."

"You're telling me. I've never seen someone so injured before." They both thought for a minute, looking off to the side before he clicked his tongue, "Well, let's get going, I'm starving. You okay to move or do I have to carry you like last time?"

"Carry me? That was an option?" They pretended to think for a second before falling down into Bowie's lap, pretending to be in pain, "Oh, Bowie, please! I can't move! Totally!"

He scoffed and pushed them off, pushing too hard to the point of them falling off the bunk. He winced as he watched them fall. He was going to call out but decided against it, laughing a bit as they yelled out 'I'm okay!'

"You really aren't but okay!" He climbed down and helped them up. Letting them rub their face and smile up at him.

"That was the nicest thing you've ever done for me!" They both laughed a bit as they started to walk out. Bowie sniffed for a minute before turning to them.

"Are you ever going to change out of that? It stinks like the undead."

They looked down at their jersey and made a conflicting face, "It's one of the only things I have to remember Wayne! Well, that and his hat. I just want him to know, if he can even watch the show, that I'm doing this for the both of us!"

"Although that's nice, you really need to change. You may have been left with a shirt and a hat, but I was left with a mouthguard! A MOUTHGUARD. But yet, you don't see me wearing it. Change."

(___) rolled their eyes and groaned out loudly, "Fine, mom." They chuckled before going back into the cabin. Bowie rolled his eyes and scoffed once more. As he tapped his foot onto the cabin's floor, he watched as they walked out again with a simple black T-shirt accompanied by black and white striped long sleeves underneath, Wayne's red cap, and jeans