Cabbage Damage!

[ I DONT KNOW THE NAMES OF THE CHALLENGES SO I'M MAKING THEM MYSELF 😔. Also Steven universe reference in one of the confessionals 😍😝]

[ Also could you tell I'm in love with Chase and Lauren? 🤭🤭🤭 ]

Cabbage Damage.

#_#

As (___) awoke to a strange sound, they rubbed their eyes as they looked around, watching for anything suspicious. "If there's a person from the other team in here, I know how to fight! I've played the Spider-Man game before!"

They were quickly shut by Axel, pointing a finger to her lips as she gestured to the other teammates, still sleeping. They calmed down but then raised their eyebrows in suspicion, wondering what time it was and why she was even up. But, it seems like she beat them to it, answering the questions.

"It's three. I'm going to hunt, catch our meal." Axel said as she picked up, what appeared to be, a crossbow in her hands as she opened a window from the other side of the cabin. (___) bit their lip as they debated what to do, they wanted to spend more time with her but also wanted to sleep.

"Do you need help?" (___) asked, catching her attention as she turned back, facing them. Axel started to think, she's usually alone in these scenarios and it's better to hunt by yourself, but it would be nice to have some company. Going against her own training, she decided to invite them.

"Hurry up, I don't wait for anyone." Was all she decided to say before she leapt out the window. They watched as she did and decided to just go, not really needing to change since after Lauren cleaned their blood, they fell asleep in exhaustion, not changing into sleeping clothing. They scurried out of their bed but was stopped by an arm reaching out to grab them.

They almost yelled, but due to the moonlight, saw the familiar silhouette of Lauren. They let out a sigh of relief but quickly winced as she gripped tighter, making out a grin on her face grow wider. "Where're you going?"

"I'm going to go help Axel hunt..for some reason." They trailed off as they saw her raise an eyebrow but keep her grin. She let out a low hum but let go. "Thanks, I don't wanna be hurt if I'm gonna help her, you know?" That only earned another low hum from her.

"Alright, bye!" They waved bye as they jumped out to run after Axel into the woods.

#_#

"You do know we can eat in the mess hall, right?" (___) asked as Axel rubbed camouflage face paint onto her face. She stared at them as she did, intensely. The fire's light emitted from their faces as (___) watched the fire, poking at it with a stick. Just then, Axel pulled them into a bush nearby.

They looked around the bush they were in as she did. "Do we really have to hide," (___) was cut off when they felt her hands on their face. Their face flushed as they were caught off guard, but allowed her to rub it on their face. They close their eye and mouth as she did, not wanting to get anything where it shouldn't be. "So, why are you here?" They asked, letting her run the paint under their eyes.

"To win." Was all Axel said as she let go, studying their face to see if she missed anything. She thought for a moment before sticking a few small branches into their hair as she did to hers.

"Oh? Well, I'm kinda going here for university. No big deal though." They were shushed as she lifted a finger to their lips. They got the message she sent as they shut their mouth, their face flushed a bit in embarrassment but looked towards where she was staring.

They saw three squirrels, in what seemed to be a sort of group. They silently let out an 'oh' as Axel started to get up quietly, thinking for a moment before she turned to them. "You jump out and scream. I'll go after them, got it?"