Chris Better Have My Honey!

[ I HAVE SO MUCH PREP FOR GRADUATION SO I'LL TRY TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. ]

Chris Better Have My Honey!

#_#

After tossing and turning all night, (___) couldn't help but think about a lot of things. They found that Chase was in there, in their mind. Most days, it was just Julia or the well beings of their friends. They tried to do what they did with them before they got the boot. They tried to hunt but without Axel's top-notch hunting skills, they were useless. Playing cards by themselves wasn't nearly as fun as it was with Damien, and drawing just reminded them of Wayne. His drawing that they have tucked under their pillow, in a small notebook.

They didn't like thinking about Julia, but she was acting weird. One day, she'd be all buddy-buddy, but the next day she'd act like that never happened. They liked to write out their feelings, not being able to get much sleep as their mind kept them up. Their face growing eyebags and their hair growing more, well, all over the place. They rubbed their cheeks as they stretched. They ran hands down their face as their hands cupped their nose, rolling their eyes a bit. They noticed Bowie, for the first in weeks, wasn't waiting for them.

(___) sighed, grabbing a shirt before climbing off. As they got ready on the bottom mattress of their bunk, they heard a knock. Their face held a scowl at the door but didn't ignore it. After they didn't open it, the person decided to open it themselves. It was Bowie.

"Hey, (___)! You just wake up? I mean, couldn't even tell. You look good, like you do everyday." They immediately raised an eyebrow, not only was it suspicious, but just really out of character.

"Alright, alright," They laughed as they turned to him, an eyebrow still raised but no harsh look was being given, "You really got me there, Bow. Real funny."

"Nooo.."

"Bowie, I've dealt with you for weeks. You'd be like 'Ew!' as soon as you saw me." They rubbed their lower eyebags, massaging it slightly

#_CONFESSIONAL_#

"Okay, maybe they're right."

#_CONFESSIONAL_END_#

"Oh, come on! Can't a guy just be nice to a friend?" He sat alongside them, smiling slyly.

"What do you want, Bowie?" They pulled on their washed jersey, courtesy of Priya helping them. He eyed their hair and face as he hissed slightly.

"You, uh," He pointed between their hair and face, "You okay?"

"No, dude I'm not okay," They huffed as they threw their shirt on the ground, "I'm tired, I'm confused. I'm friends with Julia who acts like she doesn't even like me. I lost almost all my friends on the island, Wayne's in the hospital, and I'm this close to snapping." They held their pointer-finger and their thumb together, they ever so slightly touched, "They next time you ask me what's wrong, think about it."

"Okay, okay. I get it. It's rough. But what if I were to offer you something?" They raised an eyebrow as they leaned forward, their elbows resting on their knees.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yep. How would you like to join an alliance with a few other campers and I?"

"Alliance? But I don't really wanna do that. Isn't it better to play fair?" They grabbed their red cap, placing it backwards on their head.

"Whatever you think. But I've seen the way Julia treats you, she's awful. Vote with Chase, Emma, Zee, and I to take her out." He smirked as he saw their eyes widen, chewing the inside of their cheek.

"But she's my friend."

"An awful friend."

"You don't know that."