Ten- Voices and Visions

⚠ WARNING THIS CHAPTER HAS VIOLENCE⚠

One policewoman brought forth a blue bear with a bandaged foot. Flug stopped, dropping his hands to his sides. "5.0.5.." He spoke, putting a hand to where his mouth was. BlackHat walked up to the door, watching the heroes and police aim their weapons.
"Oh calm down." He spats, narrowing his eye.
"We have come to arrest Kenning Flugsyls and BlackHat. If you are them, step forward." A policeman says. Flug nor BlackHat moved forward. They looked at each other and laughed, scaring the human police officers. The heroes stood their ground, until a police personnel shot at Flug. It was a misfire, but it singed through his paper bag. "Oh.. And here I thought you were peaceful..." The scientist growls.

"Heroes huh?" BlackHat adds, cocking his head to the right. "Oh, but.. They shot first." Flug says, smiling. For the first time, he took off his bag and goggles, laughing before taking a shot at one of the heroes that were floating in the air.
They nearly dodged it, and fired their own powers back at the Male. Flug laughed louder with his Boss, and dodged the shot. Fighting began, blood ending up at the doorstep. Everything was going well for Flug and BlackHat until... "Nobody move or the bear gets it." Says one of the heroes, which in retrospect is quite ironic. Flug stopped, making BlackHat stop too. 'Anyone but him.' Flug thought, looking back at his Boss than to 5.0.5.
"You bastard." The demon growls, knowing how much his scientist cared for the blue bear. He hated it.

The Males were taken captive. Just because of how the human felt for his son. How 5.0.5 told the police, they had no clue. But BlackHat knew one thing: This was the most disappointing and embarrassing day of his life. Flug hadn't talked the whole ride to the cells. He was silent. How much he'd been wanting to talk was killing him, but he didn't want to get yelled at by BlackHat because of what had just happened. So he kept quiet.
"Flug." BlackHat says quietly, the human looking up at him. "Yes Sir?" He asks. "I'll see you when we get out again. Stay safe..okay?" BlackHat asks, receiving a nod from Flug. "You too Sir." The police officers in the car looked back at them and rolled their eyes. "Keep quiet back there." One spat. BlackHat hissed as a response, his forked tongue coming in between his teeth.
Flug flipped them off, making the two villains chuckle. The polic officers groan, stopping the vehicle. Upon looking outside the window, they realized that they were at the prison.

The officers put the demon and human into handcuffs once again, then lead them seperate ways, opposite from each other. This motion panicked Flug, so he quickly swiped his leg under the police officer's feet and made them fall to the floor. "Dispatch, we've gotta runner!" The officer calls into his walkie-talkie. Immediately, the scientist was surrounded by other officers, BlackHat looked back, but was still moving. He saw the ruckus his scientist was creating and was strangely impressed. "Keep moving." The officer states blandly, making sure they both kept moving through the building.
In the end, Flug was pinned down with a muzzle on his mouth as he had bitten one of them.. Hard too. Eventually he calmed down, spitefully of course, but was taken to his cell.

BlackHat went easily, not wanting to make this more of a hassle than it already had to be because of Flug's violence. He did curse at the police officer as he left though. The demon had no cellmate, which made his time become insufferable. Nobody to intimidate... nobody to destroy.... Nobody to annoy or scare...
"Dammit." He groans, laying on his back. He heard Flug curse loudly at who he assumed was the officer that took him to his cell. That made him laugh, he laughed a good hearty laugh before someone spoke up. "Hey! Shut up." The cop says.
Now, BlackHat could've just teleported out of the cell and beat him up, but he wanted Flug to understand the gravity of their situation.

Flug sat in his cell, a little beaten up from what he had pulled before. But he didn't care. He was alone in his cell, he was only thinking about BlackHat...his Lord. It wasn't until he layed on his back in the bed and closed his eyes that he heard a whisper.
"Flug." A voice says. It was quiet and soft... Flug looked around, confused. "Fluggy..." The voice continued, he looked to the cell door.
There was a figure there, someone that he knew when he had killed.. It was Miss Heed. "Nope, you're dead. Not real." He denies, looking away.
"Oh Fluggy, you think I'm not real? That's like...real hurtful." She whines, feigning offense with a smile.
"Shut up, shut up!" He hisses, throwing a pillow at the vision.

The vision didn't go away, it came closer, then the others he killed joined Miss Heed.. He backed himself to the wall. "You're all dead, back off!" He exclaims, looking away and holding his head.
The officer outside Flug's cell was now listening into the conversation, another was watching the camera in his cell. They watched and listened into the conversation the scientist was having.
"Fuck off I said!" He shouts, loud enough for BlackHat to hear. This peaked the attention of the officer outside the demon's cell. BlackHat listened to the persistent shouting of his scientist, he rubbed his eye, sighing.

"Shut up in there!" The officer passing by Flug's cell exclaims, Flug hissing in return. "Fuck off." The human spat. The officer rolled their eyes, walking away. Flug stared at the visions, he knew they weren't real, but it was still terrifying. He threw all that he had at the visions, but it was no use.. Nothing worked. His mouth curled into a frown, he gritted his teeth and sighed. There was no escaping this.. He was trapped...trapped in his mind.