Three- The Night of The Yandere

⚠ WARNING THIS CHAPTER HAS GORE AND SELF HARM⚠

"Flug, I'm impressed. You looked very evil tonight." Blackhat says. Flug's cheeks turned a light red under his bag. "Th-Thank you Sir." Blackhat scoffed. "Don't look too much into it, or I'll rip your voice box out." Flug nodded, looking away while having a silent gay panic.
"He's so hot!! His voice is just- aahhhh!!!~ I can't believe he let me be his scientist!" Flug thought. "I have to do this! I have to do it right!! I will kill all of those who ever even thought Blackhat would or could be theirs..."
So as soon as they got back to the Manor; Flug happily ran to the Lab and started to do some research. Research on what exactly you ask? Research on those who ever said something about his Boss that could hardly even mean something like flirting. And of course who did he find? Well let's see, shall we?

The few people he found were Demencia, Miss Heed,  Airlock, Bonnivet, Chimera, and Miss Valdoom.
Now, time to put them from hardest to easiest...

Hardest-Top; Easiest-Bottom
Chimera
Bonnivet
Airlock
Miss Valdoom
Miss Heed
Demencia
[Okay- I just guessed some shit so no hate please 😅]

Well...now that that's out of the way, it's time to plan the strategy. "Chimera can shapeshit... So neutralizing her is the best option.." He mumbles. "Bonnivet...No clue.. Airlock.....she has a power suit... Miss Valdoom...Also no clue... Miss Heed; Mind Control and...Evaporation... Finally, Demencia; hah! All she has is annoyance, crawling..and coming into her hair as a shield." He smiles. "I'll start from the hardest first.. It'll make everything incredibly easy."
Dr. Flug started to plan out his own strategy; making sure it was perfect... Because of Dr. Flug wanting everything to be perfect; he had to make the plans in the best way possible. In secret, at night... Where nobody would be awake or wandering. Yet he was distracted..the compliment he was given earlier floated through his mind. He may be lovesick for Blackhat; but there was more he could do..
For instance, he could carve Blackhat's name into his skin, whether it's in his arms or in his thighs. Or he could steal some clothes or a pen, or anything that Flug could use to cuddle with! Or more.... But that's besides the point.
He just really wanted to hear more from his Boss.. He loved the other so damn much.

That night, he had all of the plans ready. He was ready. So the very next day, he put them in motion. And it was immediately on the news..

"As of now, we've found a few dead from heroes none other than Blackhat and Dr. Flug.. All killed brutally." The news reporter explains. "But as of this morning, there is a new mystery afoot... Many Female Villains have been mysteriously dying. Along with that; they've been dying and all that's been found as a clue is the tune "Our Word" By 36 Questions, and a piece of white cloth that covered the victims' eyes." They continued. "Chimera, Bonnivet and Airlock have been found dead so far... Who could be next? Stay tuned for more detail tonight."
Flug smiled under his bag, Blackhat tilted his head, Demencia wasn't even paying attention and 5.0.5 was shaking. "Well. That's interesting.. A few of my clients....gone." The Demon spoke. Flug nods, his smile fading so he wouldn't seem happy. "I-It is odd... S-Sir.." Blackhat sighs. "We'll have to be vigilant and careful.. Everyone! Stay alert, we don't need someone here dying.."
Yet little did Blackhat know.... One from the Manor would die... And who would it be? Well; it's easy to tell.. The girl who has the biggest crush on the Boss.. Demencia...

"Got it Babe!~" Demencia said, referring to Blackhat as 'Babe'. Flug's left eye twitched. "Don't call him that.." He mumbles, hugging a clipboard he carried. "What was that?" She asks. "A-Ah....nothing.." Flug replies. "Hm. Alright then!~" Demencia may be smart sometimes, (rarely) but she's incredibly stupid. And apparently deaf.. But regardless, Flug was almost caught.....he needed to be a bit more careful..
Blackhat sighed. He walked off, Flug took Demencia's wrist and stopped her. "Flug? Whatcha doing?" She asks. Flug smiles, looking at her directly in her eyes. Flug's smile could be seen under his bag. It was clear it wasn't friendly...
"Flug? Hey...stop it.... You're scarin' me..." Demencia pleads. Fuck, just hearing those words felt awesome to the Male. People didn't think he was just a nerd... No... He was being feared...
He finally let go, "Don't talk about our Boss like that again." with that, Flug walked off and into the Lab again. Demencia rubbed her own wrist, his grip was really tight... 5.0.5 saw the whole thing too... The poor little cinnamon roll was worried. He followed his papa, father, dad whatever he was supposed to call Flug; and when he reached the Lab, he saw Flug carving into his skin... The name of Blackhat.. It was his right arm, he was left handed.
"Aroo!!" The bear exclaims. Flug jumped up, throwing the knife. Where did the knife go? Oh......Well, it went straight into 5.0.5's eye...

A whimper escaped the bear, who was now hurt. Flug, being incredibly scared, grabbed his ray gun with tears in his eyes, and started humming the same melody he did when he was killing everyone else... He shot 5.0.5, letting him rest in a forever sleep.
A shocked scream came from the doorway, which belonged to Demencia. Flug now had blood all over himself as he turned around to face the girl. She started to run, but she wasn't fast enough, and was caught by Flug who stabbed and shot at her, smiling, laughing and humming. The Man was completely crazed. After he had done that, he smiled and threw his head back, the bag falling onto the floor.
"Flug?" Came a voice from behind him. Blackhat.. The said Male turned to the other. "Hello Sir!~" Flug greets, happy as ever. "What have you done? 5.0.5's dead, and now Demencia.. It's you....isn't it. You're the killer." He said, Flug nods happily. "Yes Sir!!~ That's me!~" The smile on Flug's face was immeasurable.
"Flug... Why?" Blackhat asks. "Oh! Well that's simple!!~ I love you! Demencia tried to get you, and so did the others!! 5.0.5 just saw too much!~" He replies. Blackhat was shocked, he sighed and backed away. "I'm sorry Flug. I have to ask you to leave." He pointed out, Flug frowned. "Wh-What?? I just... After all I've done for you?! Sir!! I love you! I've stolen your pen! I've taken your extra monocles and clothes!! I have pictures of you; and a SHRINE!!  And NOW you say that you're FIRING me?!" Flug exclaims, Blackhat nods. Two Hat-Bots took hold of him and dragged him out as he thrashed, kicked and screamed.

Flug woke up with a start, sweating and crying. "Thank....Thank fucking...Whew..." He sighed in relief. 5.0.5 walked to him and gave him the biggest hug ever. He was worried, after all Flug fell asleep at his desk. "Thanks 5.0.5. I love ya Bubba." He said, hugging him back.