Five- The meetings (Part Two)

Flug made his way back to the Manor, covered in the mess that was his last victim. He snuck back in through the Lab's back door and went into his room which he showered in. He secured the items that were his extra radios; the labcoat that he used for each murder, and the weapons he had recently made.

After he showered, feeling very clean, he had forgotten that he didn't have his bag on. The only reason he didn't have it on was because he didn't like to use too many paper bags and took them off whenever he did the murders.. He locked up the cabinet, his hair still damp, so instead of putting it on; he walked to his walk-in closet and entered it, closing the door behind him. In that closet were many pictures of Blackhat, a blood sample, a saliva sample, one of his tophats, one of his suits and tie, and much more. He happily hugged the suit, smiling widely. After he had his own little simp-session; he came back to the Lab. He was clean; so it wasn't like he would be caught. Upon entering the said Lab, he heard talking between two people. Blackhat and a Female.. Oh; guess she came extremely early. Well, it is the next day, technically...

As the two passed the Manor's Lab; Blackhat stopped, almost confused. "Interesting." he said. "He's still awake." Flug walked out into the Lab as if he didn't just do the same thing not too long ago. "Doctor." Blackhat said, making him jump. "Y-Yes Sir?" He asks. The demon motioned to the girl beside him. "This is Madam Wincounsci. Madam; this is my Scientist/inventor, Dr. Flugsyls." He introduced.
"I hope you two may get along while I go get somethings ready." With that, he walked away, shooting the scientist a glare before leaving the girl with him. Flug looked at her up and down. She was a somewhat short girl with coffee brown hair and a light mahogany skin colour. Her eyes were a dark green, and she wore a suit-dress with a matching mask that covered her nose along with her mouth. "So... M-Madam Wincounsci.. May I ask why you're here...?" Flug asks her. She nods, smiling. "Of course. I'm here to see if I'd like to invest in some of your products." The scientist stared. She doesn't trust them. "Well, I hope you do! Many people have said good things about our inventions." Madam Wincounsci looked to him. "Who exactly?" She asks.  Flug didn't like her already. The fact she has to ask who was insane.. She didn't have to ask. "Well; Some of our clients include Bonnivet, Miss Heed, and Miss Valdoom." He said, not realizing most of that list were dead. "Uhm....Doctor. Bonnivet and Miss Heed are dead.." She spoke. Those words sent a shiver through his spine. "R-Right...well.. Miss Valdoom is alive..! She's a very good client of ours and has proven herself to continue on being one."

Madmam Wincounsci sighed. It was clear she'd need more convincing.. "Well you have your values at least. Oh..! And you have Lord Blackhat!~" She smiles. The way she said his name...was insane.. She was as if she had known him her whole life. And that? Yeah, that was weird.... He doesn't have any siblings or anything.. So nobody would have known him that long.....right? Right. He's worrying about nothing. Yeah...that's it. Worrying for nothing.. Being stupid....a-again..
"Ah.. Yes. I do have him... Don't I?" Flug replies. "I do have him. And you do not Madam.. Now. How about I show you that process of elimination for which inventions I use for the business?" She looked at him; her eyes slightly narrowed. "I suppose we can. It will do no harm as I believe your Boss will take a tad longer." Flug nodded and took Madam Wincounsci into a seperate room after writing Blackhat a letter as to where they were. The room was padded with many burn marks, different colours, and different singes from other weaponry that has been tested. "Would you like to see an Elemental, or regular weapon used?" He asks. She thought for a second, but answered rather quickly.

"Regular Doctor." Flug nodded with a giant smile on his face. He laughed silently, barely making any movement. "Sounds good!~" The scientist turned with a small pistol in his hand, and shot a target. The bullet exploded itself into 5 different nails that pierced around and the bullseye of the target. "Interesting.. That seems like a fun little weapon." She says. "Very! Would you like to try?" He extends the gun to her; and she takes it, pointing at a target near Flug's head. "Don't move dearest." She said before shooting the said gun, which grazed his bag, almost taking a piece of his hair out. He stayed still, not wanting to die by her hand.
"That was dangerous Madam." Flug said. "Did nobody teach you gun safety? Or did you just ignore it?" He asks, his finger tips touching the singed part of his bag. "Oh there's such thing? Hah! I thought you could just...point and shoot?" Madam Wincounsci asked sarcastically. Flug made a quiet growl, taking the gun back. "If you'd have killed me I would've made your life a living Hell and there wouldn't be anything you could do about it." Well, he would've said that.. But instead; he said this: "That's where you're wrong, my friend.. You could've killed me. And it wouldn't end well if you did." The woman looked surprised. "Though, I doubt you'd be that careless." Flug continued.

In the back of his mind played how it would go if he killed her... It would be such sweet victory..and such sweet smiles....especially on his face.. Oh, it would be the widest smile ever. He had shivers go down his spine just at the thought.....but not ones that he gets when he's scared, ones that he smiles at. And that's just what happened. Madam Wincounsci narrowed her eyes, making it seem as if she was angry or annoyed. "Is everything okay?" Flug asks her. "Of course Doctor." She said.
After a few more demonstrations, Blackhat came back and took her back into his office. Later that night, Flug heard him rambling about how she was just like Miss Heed....trying to love him... And show it..What she did had infuriated the scientist... "Looks like I'll have to off someone who wasn't even a part of this.." He mumbles. But then he remembered what he was thinking earlier. How she was being SUCH an annoying person. Ohh, this would be fun. How fun exactly? Well, it has been a while since he's done anything, but that doesn't mean anything bad...

He'd just be rusty.