Nine- Why Not?

The scientist was walking down the halls, the winding, long hallways. He was making his way to his Boss's office. He started humming when he thought he heard a voice, so Flug turned around.

Nothing was there.

"Hm." He hummed to himself, turning back around and continuing to walk. 'You're just nervous.' He thought, nodding. 'Yes, that's it.. Just nervous.' Flug started to look around, becoming more aware of his surroundings. The feeling was weird so he quickened his pace. With each step he felt more and more relieved to be closer to his boss... They'd be together. Forever.. And finally without anyone else to bother them. He approached the doors and opened them. "Oh Sir!~" The scientist greets, a wide smile on his face. BlackHat jumped up from his seat then relaxed upon seeing it was Flug. 
"Oh. Hello Flug." He says, "I was wondering where you went." The scientist rubbed his neck then looked up to him. "Yeah.. I was just at the security cameras..." Flug mumbled the last two words, BlackHat couldn't hear it. "What was that?" He asks, tilting his head.

"I said I was at the security cameras.." Flug admits, BlackHat pausing. If he had a heart, it skipped a beat. "Why...why were you there?" BlackHat stumbled on his words, but kept himself calm. He knew damn well that there were cameras everywhere in the manor. Including his office.
"I wanted to check on the security." Flug answers. Now this was true. That was his original reason of going to that room, but he got distracted with his Boss.. His beautiful....adoring Boss..
"Ah. Well then! Everything's fine, yes?" BlackHat asks. Flug nods, raising his hand. "Sir? I...wanted to talk to you." The demon knew what was coming. "Sure.. What is it?" The human fiddled with his fingers, then spoke.

"I really do like you, I don't know if you've noticed. But!~ Our day isn't over yet, come on, let's do something!" Flug smiles. BlackHat stared, this wasn't what he was expecting. "Oh, right. Okay then!" He says, standing up from his desk. 'Later. I'll tell him later.' Thought the human.
It was a mini date that they did. Just in the living room, cuddling up and watching a scary movie with some popcorn that almost got burnt.
The physical touch wasn't something that BlackHat enjoyed too much, but he did love a good movie.
"What do you wanna watch Sir?" Flug questions, tilting his head and holding up multiple movie choices. BlackHat stared at the choices before ponting to one named "An Insomniac's Inner Thoughts". He didn't know why, but he was drawn to that one. So Flug popped it into the player and cuddled up super close to his Boss. 'Super close' being him literally just holding onto his arm and cuddling him.

The movie began with a strong title screen. Flug may have been wimpish and not very calm, but with BlackHat? He wasn't even paying attention to the movie. He was admiring his Boss.. Every inch of him... Flug smiled and held the demon closer (as if it were possible). BlackHat looked down at his scientist.
"Flug... My arm.. You're.." He was cut off. "Shh darling, just watch the movie." Flug's voice was strangely commanding, so BlackHat listened. Although, the circulation to his arm was cutting off...
The human leaned his head onto BlackHat's shoulder, humming along to the music that Played with the movie. This made the movie creepier.

After the movie was finished, BlackHat went to stand up, but was held down by Flug. "Noo...stay." He says, half begging and half ordering. BlackHat didn't want to stay though. He had work to do. "Flug, I need to go do some paperwork. You're welcome to join me though." Flug groaned, but stood up with the charcoal-coloured demon and followed him. They both got to his office, and that's when Flug spoke again. "Sir?"
"Yes Flug? What is it?" He asks. Flug looked up at him and paused. "Well... I heard you." The human replies. "What?" BlackHat asks again, confused. "I heard you say that... You like me." He answers. BlackHat's non-existent heart stopped. "Ah.. Y-You see..." The demon was cut off again. "Stop.. It's okay. I like you too Sir. Why else would I be doing all this?" BlackHat paused, he didn't know what to say. He knew the human liked him, but he knew?
"Flug.. We can't....be together though." Flug's eyes went wide for a second then relaxed, a confused look settling on his face. "What? Why not Sir?"

"My family and...well..others. How would they react? Would they think I'm doing it just because of whatever fucked up reason?" He asks. "You have the Repuation of being submissive Flug." The human scoffed.
"Excuse Me? I've created a reputation just for this. Its not me you're worried about. It's your own repuation you're worried about..." Flug growls, crossing his arms. "Once I release I'm the killer they'll fear me.. They'll see....they all will."
BlackHat sighed. "Flug the police will come for you. Or much worse, the heroes will." He speaks. "Just like how they hate me, they'll hate you."
"Sir. There's people who already hate me. You think I care?!" Flug exclaims, being the first to slightly raise his voice.
"Flug. Listen to me. Don't release your identity. You'll be on your own and I won't help you."

The scientist grumbled. "Fine! Fine then! Again, you've left me on my own. I know who you really are BlackHat. Don't ever forget that." With that, he walked away. The demon was tense, he knew that Flug knew.. Did he care? No. Most everybody knew who he was. Flug just knew more..
Flug was fuming, his thoughts racing. 'Fine then Sir.. Leave me on my own to figure things out once more.' He thinks. BlackHat was now in the security room, watching Flug pace and grumble.
Then the doorbell rang... BlackHat scanned through the cameras, seeing someone unexpected at the door. Flug was already advancing to the front of the Manor. The demon teleported behind him. "Flug! Don't open that... Door.." He was too late. The human had opened up the door.

The police were there... With a squad of Heroes..