If Jeonghan's theory was right, they were kidnapped by people who knew about them and exactly what their abilities are, and they kept Jun asleep because he was the only one who was able to hurt them from being strapped in a chair.

Jeonghan was often told he was smart, but wow, this is a whole new level of detective. But that was also bad because he couldn't even tell his friends what he was thinking, and didn't know what they were thinking, so it was basically useless. It's not like they could make a plan to escape, as Seungkwan had been trying to pry his hands free the whole time he had been awake to no avail. Obviously, all of them knew self defense, but when your legs are tied with rope and your wrists have zip ties on them. Not to mention their arms were being held down by even more rope, which seemed to be a weird kind that was really durable.

Overall, they were probably fucked.

Secondary gender roles had been demolished long ago, but some people were still really old fashioned and believed omegas were by far the inferior dynamic. Some even go as far to say beta's were useless too. Obviously, this was also a concern for Jeonghan, as only Mingyu, Jun and himself were alphas. Seungkwan, Seokmin and Chan were most likely to be in the most danger, and it sucked because they were much younger then Jeonghan, so he felt it mandatory to protect him.

He's done a lot of thinking in the past maybe ten minutes he's been awake, and so far nothing has happened. No clue as to where they were or nothing that seemed like a way to escape. There was obviously a reason that Jun was still asleep, and he was pretty sure he was right about it being because of his abilities. So far, no one has made any kind of material that keeps people with abilities from using them, which is why they're so feared, so the best option is to keep them unconscious.

In the midst of Jeonghan thinking, which he seems to be doing a lot more lately, he heard a sound come from the door literally right in front of him. Well, here's another way this seems to be turning into a movie. A buff guy appeared in the doorway, successfully bringing silence to the room as even Seungkwan stopped trying to shout what was probably a series of curse words.

"I see all of you are awake." he said, a big grin on his scarred face that seemed more condescending than anything. That sentence alone earned him a lot of muffled yelling, telling Jeonghan that he was probably the only one who had figured out why Jun was still asleep. At least it was good to know they cared about him that much to potentially put their lives in danger.

The guy just chuckled lightly at their reactions, beginning to make his way over to them. Jeonghan was internally panicking as he made his way over to Chan and grabbed his chin to force him to look up at him. Jeonghan couldn't see much from his position, but he was certain Chan was giving the stranger a death glare worthy of Hades himself. The guy didn't say anything and stepped back, giving Jeonghan a full close-up view of him.

There, on his jacket, was what seemed to be a little metal decal. It was small enough to seem like a coin to anyone passing by, but since the guy was right in front of him, Jeonghan could see what it was. It seemed there was a bird of some sort engraved into the metal. On the other side of his jacket was another one, but with a different engraving. This one looked like a triangle that had been cut apart, almost like one of those optical illusions. What confused him is that it looked like the guy had purposely vandalised the engraving, it having a large line across it, like he put a knife through the coin.

Well, the good news is that because of this strange man who would potentially kill them, Jeonghan had a better idea of their situation. They were probably kidnapped by some sort of gang, because even police officers would look more professional and not like they just came back from a bar where they drunk themselves to sleep and smoked weed all night.