Ok... this is fine.

I was sitting in the cafeteria, snacking on a little piece of meat. Suddenly, two people started to fight. They used magic! :0

"Eh?" I hummed out of my mouth. Even more suddenly, fire flew everywhere! This one guy stood behind me. He had a red tie around his head? What was it. I poked at it as he held onto my tail trying not to get hit by the fire. 

He looked up at me. Then looked down to see he was grabbing my tail. "Oh! I'm sorry!" The boy said, he pointed to himself "My name is Kalim!" I could tell he was trying to protect himself from the fire. I made myself weightless and bounced up. We were now sitting on the roof upside down, I was holding onto him.

"Woah! Now the fire can't get us!" Kalim screamed, he looked at me. "Thank youuu..."

I said with a wide smile and confidence, "I'm Y/N L/N! And I'm the only one!"

"KAAALLLIIIMMMM!? WHERE ARE YOU!?" Me and Kalim looked at the boy on the ground. He had braided hair.

"Can you get me to my friend?" Kalim asked pointing to the boy, i nod with an 'Mhm!'

I lower us down and hand Kalim to the boy. "Jamil! I made a new friend!" Kalim said. I waved a wide wave.

"Oh... hi..." He seemed to be a bit uncomfortable so I stopped waving, I calmed myself down. I used to do this with my friend Eena (Eeyore inspired character)! I bowed to him as I calmed myself.

Jamil seemed to freeze as he saw this. 'Kalim can get a friend that's both calm and energetic??' He thought. Jamil finally realized the fire. "We're surrounded by fire..."

"Ya no, this is fine." I said.