Running In To The Jester

Authors Note: sorry I've been gone, I've had no motivation. But here you go 🫲❤️🫱

'H-how did he not stop...' I thought, that's never happened before...

I started walking again, I felt my head hurt from thinking to much, I rubbed my forehead almost dropping my stuff.

"Hey! Ya good?" I heard a close voice ask, I looked up at them, it was a similar boy.

'Prey?' I thought, my eyes glimmered at him

"Eh? EH!? PLEASE DON'T EAT ME!!" He screamed putting his arms above his head,

'Oh.' I snapped out of it, and kept walking.

"Wow." He whispered, I could also hear him mutter the words 'kinda rude' but I didn't care. I'm hungry and tired, that Kitty tired me out...

UNTIL!!

I felt myself accidentally bump into ANOTHER PERSON!!

LIKE WHY DO YOU HATE ME SEVENS???

"Owww... sorry sir..." I looked up to see a man with a hat looking down at me, he was looking at my tail and ears in aw.

"You're ears and tail are beautiful!" He said kneeling down to me on the floor, he had a weird smell... a concerning one...

"Are you in Savanaclaw?" He asked grabbing my chin, he... he looked like a hunter...

I shake my head and stand up using my tail a little bit, he looked even more in aw.

"What are you?" He looked in aw, amusement, but also suspicious...

"W-why do you wanna know what Tigger is?" I asked, I then pointed to myself and sighed. "I'm a Tigger! And I'm the only one!"

He looked in even more aw and covered his mouth with sparkles in his eyes.

"Rook! Leave alone students! You're scaring them!" A man from far behind yelled, he had beautiful purple hair... and HE was beautiful...