'Nice.'

I was walking down the road holding my backpack and the rest of my belongings until-

!!!BUMP!!! I was bumped into by a boy!

"I-I A-AM S-S-S-SO SORRY-Y!!" He whisper screamed, he had blue flamey hair, I bounced back up with my tail and grabbed his hand to help him up. His hair turned pinkish!

"Cooooolllll!!" I hummed admiring it, he blushed bright red on his pale skin.

"IDIA SHROUD!! GET BACK HERE AND GO TO YOUR CLASSES!!" I heard and saw a man with black and white hair scream, he stopped in-front of us, the boy hid behind me.

"Why aren't you in school? Did you ditch?" He asked me, I sighed a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnngggggg sigh...

"My school expelled me..." I whispered with a small smile.

"Why? What's your school?" He asked a new question.

"1. I had to much 'energy' and was to 'happy'.

2. I was blamed for doing bad stuff all the time.

And 3. I'm from Royal Sword Academy." I said the final answer slowly, they both looked at me. The black and white haired man looked at the blue haired fire boy and he flinched.

"Um..." "Y/N." "Y/N..." he said and grabbed my shoulder, "That is no reason to kick out a student. So, would you like me to try to get you admitted to NRC?" He asked me, loosening his hand a bit.

"Ooohhhhh, is NRC that one school that tried to kidnap me with death horses?" I asked laughing and smiling, I was kind of trying to steady myself in my tail a bit.

They both looked at me again.

"Nice." The blue haired fire boy sighed, and the black and white haired man shaked his head and rubbed it like it hurt.

"Um... Kitty-" "Tigger!" I screamed loudly in his face finally steadying on my tail, kind of sitting cross cross apple sauce in the air!

"Ok... Tigger. Would you like to come to Night Raven College?" He asked, I put out a large thumbs up and landed myself on the ground.

"Lettsssss goooooo!!"