"mine", she responded.

We headed to her car, ian gon lie her car sexy asl. She got the same model as me, in a different color. I fuccs wit the nardo gray.

I got in the passenger seat, ian gon hold you, ion know how i feel about being a passenger princess.

She cut the car on and went to grab her phone to play some music, while I sat back in my seat, sipping on my double cup.

"New Glock 17" by lil perc started playing. When the music cut on she pulled out the driveway of the trap.

I started rapping along to the song. What she know bout this?

I looked over at her, while she was driving.

On my momma she drive like a hood nigga. Left hand on steering wheel, seat leaned back with her sitting up in her seat and right elbow rested on the arm rest.

𝘢/𝘯 𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

Ian gon lie the way she was driving reminded me of my driving. She was switching through lanes and all types of shii.

𝑺𝒌𝒊𝒑 ↻

When we finished with our drops, she dropped me back off to the trap.

Ian gon lie, onm she cool asf.

"my momma said they having sum over at our house, if you wanna come.

"Ima have to see", i replied, knowing i might have some going on after this.

"aight... ima see you", she replied.

I got out the car and headed towards my car.

𝑺𝒌𝒊𝒑 ↻

|𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 (𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐥)|
ఌ 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲 ఌ

|𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 (𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐥)|ఌ 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲 ఌ

📍𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

"aye... y'all know who would be good together", i asked the boys. The boys; not including Jaylove.

"who", Junie asked with a mouth full of the lasagna my momma made.

I looked around before whispering to them. "Jaylove and K3", i said whispering to them.