Moaning Sleepy Head

Beginne am Anfang

Jay: I think that we're going to keep it between family, because we can just punish him by keeping him away from the grandkids for the first couple months after we leave the hospital, because there's no way in hell that he's going to be anywhere near them at Christmas. I mean, I think that I need to talk to Alex about that first; but I am thinking already that I am going to want to keep him away from the twins for a while. Maybe I can ask you for advice when it comes to that? Because I would love to know what you think.

Olivia: As an SVU detective? Or as a mother, because my answer as a mother is probably that you need to do whatever you can to protect your children. But as an SVU detective, I would say that you need to do whatever you can to keep your children safe. And if you think that Hank is a threat (not that he would physically hurt them) to your kids, then you have every right to keep him away from the kids. And I think that you need to talk to Alex about what she thinks about that. But remember not to stress her out too much.

Jay: Trust me, that can't happen. I mean, she's always so damn worried when it comes to the kids. Every beep, and every alarm always wakes her up; and she hasn't been getting much sleep. It's only been recently that she's been able to get some sleep, since the kids are starting to be treated as if they are in NICU Level II rather than in NICU Level III. They had to go on a vent the moment they were born, and Alex has just been so worried the entire time. And everybody (my brother and sister) are happy that this is the case now.

After sending the last text to Benson, Jay heard his Olivia make a bit of noise (while staying on his chest); and that led to him putting his phone down on the side table next to his chair and moving Olivia to his chest. Cuddling up to her, Jay put his hand on her back and tapped it as he then proceeded to kiss the top of her head; after which, he decided to move her head to his heart so that she could relax and just cuddle up to him. And let's just say that's definitely something that Olivia is enjoying because it is very relaxing. Just the way that they cuddle up to each other is perfect, and it's something that Jay has been missing ever since Alex gave birth. But now, he has this back; and he's just enjoying all the time that he gets to have with his family, even though they aren't getting a chance to spend the time at home. But regardless, that's all that matters at the end of the day; that he gets to spend some time cuddling up to his family, and just relaxing with them here in the hospital. It's so damn comfortable, and he just loves the feeling of Olivia moving her hand around his chest; especially since it reminds him of his beautiful wife, because she's doing it in a way that Alex does too.

But that's not the only type of intimate time he's sharing with his kids, as there's a reason that he's currently sitting in the recliner rather than sitting in bed with Alex; and that's due to the fact that he wants to spend some time with his son at the same time, by reaching into his warming bed and extending his finger. Doing just that, Jay smiled as he gave Michael a bit of attention right now; and boy is that nice, as it's very sweet. And he can already tell that his sweet boy loves the feeling of his finger on his face, because it's just a way for him to get some attention from his father; but not as much attention that his sister is getting, but he's okay with that because he loves cuddling up to the blanket that his aunt Natalie just recently purchased for him. It's really cute, and he's just so glad that he has a chance to cuddle up to it because he wants to make sure that he's still warm; and thanks to the blanket, as well as the warming bed, he's staying extra warm. And that means that his little boy is also quite cozy there in his bed, which means everything to both Jay and Alex; because it means that he's getting healthier by the minute, and that means they're a minute closer to bringing him home.

And that's all that Jay and Alex want, because they want to be home with their children; and they want to make sure that they are safe at home, with them. And that's just going to be a lot of fun, because it means that he and Alex are going to be able to cuddle up to each other in their own bed, because that's something that they always dream of; in fact, it's what Alex just finished dreaming up. But now, she was dreaming of something else; rather, she was starting to have a wet dream about something. So much so, that she just started to moan for a bit. "Yeah, that feels nice Jay." Turning his head as he heard his beautiful wife say that, Jay laughed a bit as that was not something that he expected to hear; and he was a bit embarrassed as he soon saw a nurse come into the room with the fresh towels that he ordered. "Uhm..." Jay just looked at the nurse, smiling at her. "I'm sorry about that. I'll take care of her." The nurse agreed with Jay as he said that, smiling at the father as he held his baby girl n his arms. "Of course, Mr. Halstead. Would you like me to close the door on my way out?" Jay agreed with the nurse as she asked him whether he would like her to close the door, as he does.