Reach Of The Messenger

❕Attention❕

𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐!

We're Losing The Moon by Slow Meadow  (Instrumental)
•𝙰𝚟𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚢•

✨Enjoy✨

The searing pain consumed Taehyung's flesh and bones, sending shivers down his spine as he endured unbearable torment

The searing pain consumed Taehyung's flesh and bones, sending shivers down his spine as he endured unbearable torment. Lately, thoughts of death had been haunting him more frequently, yet strangely, he found solace in the notion that one day, he would peacefully depart from the realm of the living.

While Taehyung came to terms with his own mortality, the thought of losing those he cherished was unbearable. He struggled to release his loved ones to the unknown realm of eternal departure. Disbelief clung to him like a shadow, and anger simmered beneath the surface as he grappled with the idea of their inevitable end.

His gaze locked on her slender form crumpling to the ground, Taehyung's eyes filled with darkness and paranoia. Paralyzed with fear, he was rendered speechless and immobile, fixated on the spectral sight before him. Trembling hands gripped his throat, his body betraying him in the face of this haunting scene.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was a sobbing wreck, watching her fade away.

"NO!"

"I won't let you die...."

"Please....please.....just wait for me.....I'll be back with a healer!"

"Jisoo, pleaseee!!" he cried out, then dashed into the woods, frantically searching for someone who could offer help.

Within moments, Taehyung felt a surge of strength returning to his body. Examining his arms, he noticed his skin had reverted to its usual color, as if his abrupt transformation had vanished. Confused by this sudden change, he hurriedly moved towards Jisoo, eager to understand what was unfolding before him.

"My love?!"

"No.....ah!" he whispered, his lips trembling with emotion. Nothing could have readied him for this cursed day. He was now convinced that he was reaping the consequences for the countless souls he had taken in the past. Every action in life carried a price, and now he was witnessing the cost as the soul of his beloved slipped through his grasp.