Chapter 27 - Alibi (Alya/Rena Rouge)

Start from the beginning

He was looking at his menu. I picked mine up and went through it. "Pick something?" I asked. He looked up from the menu at me. "The steak looks good." He said.

"I think I might try the chicken this time. I got salad the last time we were here and it was good, so everything else must be good too." I said.

"Hello, may I take your order?" I turned to the waitress. "Yes I'd like- Chloe?" She was standing in a waitress outfit. "Hey guys," She smiled.

It makes sense she would be here, because this is her Dad's Hotel, but serving as a waitress? I didn't expect that. "What are you doing here dressed like that?" She shrugged. "I wanted to give some of the waitresses a break, so the other girls and I decided to volunteer our services." She pointed towards the rest of the restaurant.

By the 'other girls' she meant, Marinette, Juleka, Rose, even Addison, Katie and Hazel. "That was really nice of you." I said.

She crouched down. "In hindsight, we're here to monitor those two lovebirds," She said, only loud enough for Nino and I to hear, pointing directly at Adrien and Luka.

"Good idea," I smirked. "They definitely need babysitters." Chloe got up. "In the meantime I can take your orders." She took out her ped an paper pad. "I'll have the steak," Nino said excitedly. "And I'll have the chicken."

"Any drinks?" Nino nodded. "Iced tea for me please," I laughed. "I'll have the same." Chloe wrote everything down and happily headed to the kitchen.

"I'm just hoping one date goes right. Just this one, that's all I'm asking, please someone don't get mad tonight, I want to eat my steak." Nino prayed.

He's adorable and I love him for it. Chloe returned with our drinks. "Your food will be ready soon." She added before leaving, taking our menus with her.

"I can't wait to try the steak," Nino gushed. I love chicken so I'm excited to try it. I looked over at the boys and Marinette was taking their orders.

"Sushi and Mac and Cheese?" She asked. "And two iced teas, got it." She wrote it down and left.

Chloe happily arrived with two plates. One with steak and the other with chicken. It looked delicious. "Enjoy." Oh I'm sure we will.

I took my knife and fork and cut into the chicken, taking a piece and eating it. Oh my goodness... This was the best chicken I've ever had.

And Nino was sure enjoying his steak. "You have to try this, he took a piece on his fork and held it to my mouth. I think he wants to feed me.

I opened my mouth and ate the meat. Wow. He was right. That steak was amazing. I did the same and he loved the chicken.

Adrien and Luka also seemed to be enjoying their meals too. Yeah, enjoying them very much. By feeding the meals they ordered to eachother.

Adrien ordered the Mac and Cheese and Luka is feeding it to him. Luka ordered Sushi and Adrien was feeding it to him.

After they ate, both of them slapped some payment on the table. Luka stood up and took Adrien's hand. I watched as they ran towards the washroom.

Juleka stopped them for a moment and gave something to Luka. His face went red and he dropped whatever she gave him. "Jules! We're not going to-" He pushed passed her and took Adrien with him.

Considering how red his face was, I believe she gave him a.... Condom.... No wonder he freaked out.

"Did she give him what I think she gave him?" Nino questioned. "Does the word you're thinking about start with C?" He thought for a moment. I'm not saying Nino is dumb, I'm just saying he wouldn't think about the item Juleka gave her brother to be a condom.