Chapter 25 - Forever & Always (Nino/Carapace)

Start from the beginning

*_*-~

Chat Noir Cataclysmed Luka's helmet. Ladybug captured the Akuma and Luka turned back.

Chat walked to him and helped him off the ground. They stared at eachother for a moment, when Luka was about to speak, Chat Noir stopped him by placing his figures to Luka's mouth.

"Shhh... Don't speak. Let me go first." He looked deep into Luka's eyes and took a deep breath before finally speaking.

"The best way for me to show you how much I love you.... Is to finally let you go." That was just so beautiful and so sad at the same time. Chat Noir is letting him go.

"If you and Adrien love eachother then you deserve to be happy. Don't let me cloud your love for him. Let me go too." Luka leaned forward and hugged him.

Chat hugged him back. I glanced at Rena, who looked like she was about to cry. "They're letting eachother go..." She sniffed.

Luka and Chat pulled away from eachother. Luka smiled at him and began to walk away. When he was gone I went to Chat Noir. "That was really brave... Letting him go like that..." He turned to me.

"If being with Adrien makes him happy, then that's all I care about. I want him to be happy." I frowned.

"What about you? Chat, you deserve to be happy too." He shrugged. "Seeing him happy makes me happy." I screamed internally.

"Dude. That's not what I meant." I tried so hard to hold in my frustration. He doesn't get it. I can tell he's still heartbroken, and if he doesn't find someone he'll stay heartbroken for who knows how long.

I don't want that for him. I want him to truly be happy.

*_*-~

"Alya... It just makes me so annoyed that he doesn't take care of his own happiness. He let the love of his life go be with someone else and it's frustrating." Alya was sitting on my bed. My head rested in her lap. She had a notebook in her hand.

She was taking notes. Like this was a real therapy session. I'm so glad I have her, because I can talk to her about anything and she'll listen.

"Okay, so your friend was happy, then he let the love of his life go, is that correct?" I nodded the best I could with my head on her lap.

"He was so happy... Then he let hi-her go..." I had to change it. Because then she might think I'm talking about one of our friends. Adrien or Luka.

"He wanted her to be happy..." I said. "Was she happy?" I couldn't really tell, Luka does seem happy with Adrien, not that I've seen them together before..

But when Chat told him he should be with Adrien the sparkle in his eyes was so clear. He was happy. "She looked really happy." I finally said.

"So what's the problem? She's happy, he's happy." I sat up. "That's the thing... He's not happy. He said seeing her happy makes him happy but I can tell he's not truly happy." Alya's smile was warm and comforting.

"Have you talked to him about it?" I shook my head. "No..." I confessed. She kissed my cheek. "You will talk to him, right?" I nodded. "Yeah." I said.

"And hopefully I'll get to meet him someday." She hasn't met him personally but she sure knows who he is that's for sure. I just can't tell her it's Chat Noir. At least, not yet.

"Yep, someday." She reached for her book and opened it up. I fell back. Just seconds later the door flung open.

"You're making-out!" My little brother Chris was in the doorway. He was pointing at us accusingly with an evil grin on his face. "Awe babe, why didn't you tell me? I would have put my book down." Alya laughed.