Chapter 22 - Unstoppable (Marinette/Ladybug)

Start from the beginning

"To what?"

"You'll know when they're open." He gave in and was walking on his own. "We don't even know where he went." He said.

"Then we'll just have to look everywhere, right?" He groaned.

*_*-~

"Mari, we looked everywhere, he's not here." He complained. "Not everywhere, there's still one place we haven't looked." His eyes widened.

"Absolutely not!"

"Come on! You're the only one who can go in there." I told him.

"Why would he be in the washroom?" I shrugged. "Maybe he had to go." He looked away from me. His arms crossed over his chest.

"Please?" I gave him my best puppy eyes. He bit his lip. "Fine! But you owe me for this." He pointed at me and I nodded. "Of course." He huffed and stormed into the boys washroom.

*_*-~

Twenty minutes later Adrien came out. "What took you so long?" But he didn't speak. I got closer to him. "Adrien..?" He ignored me and walked past me.

Something was wrong. And if I'm going to find out what it was, I needed to go in there. It's a huge risk, but if it means finding out what happened to Adrien it's worth it.

When I entered, Adrien was on the floor, he was trapped in what looked like a cocoon. I rushed to him. "Adrien?!" His eyes were closed, and his face was pale, like the life was being drained out of him.

"TIKKI, SPOTS ON!"

I used my Yo-Yo to destroy the cocoon to free him. When he was, I held him, "Hey... Wake up..." His heart was beating, but he wasn't awake. And he wasn't breathing either. Something must be blocking him from breathing.

One option was CPR, and the other one was to smack his back until he coughed and I'm going to do that.

It was a good choice. He coughed up slime and the color to his returned because he could breathe again. "Ladybug...?" His voice was weak.

It took him a moment to come around. "What happened? I was looking for Luka and I found him, but he was in this weird thing..." He gasped. "You need to save him! He was here for a long time!" He started to get up but I stopped him.

"Stay here, I'll get him. Where is he?" He lifted his arm weakly. "Last stall..." I ran over to it and Luka was there. Who knows how long he was in there for.

My Yo-Yo freed him. I had to do the same thing and thank goodness he coughed up slime. I helped him out and Adrien was so relieved to see him awake.

"Let me get you two to safety, did you see what did this to you?" Luka shook his head. "I don't remember anything, it's a blur.." Adrien nodded. "Same." I got them out.

I needed a place to keep them safe. "I have an idea." I helped them both across the room infront of the girls washroom.

"What?!" Adrien yelled. "That's so..." He didn't finish his sentence. "If whoever did that to you comes back they'd never dream you'd be in here." I said.

"I'll come check on you when I can, just stay in here and don't come out until I get back." They looked at eachother, then back at me.

"Okay... But what if there are girls in there right now?" Of course he'd ask that. "I'll check, give me a minute.

I opened the door. "Is anyone in here?" I called. No answer. I closed the door. "Empty. You should be good for now." I said. They both entered. "I'll be back. Take care of eachother." I winked at them right before I left hoping they would take the damn hint.