Where the fuck did everything went wrong ? .

Y/n locked the door and sat beside her and patted Riri 's shoulders .

"Let it out Riri ,you can cry " .

"What ? No ,y/n " Riri chuckled

Y/n felt anger build inside her ,The way she is ruined right now .

"You can cry ,Riri ".

"Y/n---no " This is all Riri would say ,with her wobbly voice .

Few seconds later ,y/n again heard soft sniffles from Riri ,Riri looked at y/n with eyes full of regret ,heartbroken ,lifeless and glossy eyes filled with tears and few tears that stained her cheeks .

She was a mess ,a complete mess .

How could Jimin do this to such a precious soul !?

How dare he ?!?

"Y/n---ahhh " Riri sobbed and covered her mouth to stop the hiccups but it was of no use ,Riri hugged y/n as they both sat in the comfortable silence ,Y/n comforting her smooth words in her ears and patting her back .

Riri doesn't deserve this

She never did ,She was the best person and would always,be .

"Can you tell me ? What happened between you two ?" Y/n asked after few minutes ,glancing at Riri 's better condition .

Riri nodded and explained from A to Z from Jimin getting distant from her because of his busy schedule to her ending up with one side effort for the relationship to him --- ignoring Riri 's texts and Riri 's avoidance towards him ,From Aera being the reason for the wall ,to her finally convincing herself that they need to break up and confronting it to Jimin .

Y/n was speechless ,she knew Jimin was not the man to use a woman for her body ,She was sure there was a reason behind Jimin 's change .

But , She will confront Jimin secretly and talk about his behavior towards her best friend Riri .

"I want to move on from him ,Y/n " Riri spoke sternly .

"Yeah , I am here " Y/n comforted her ,which Riri was grateful for .

" Wanna rest tomorrow and not attend university ?" Y/n asked .

"No ! I would be attending University ,the one who should be hiding will be Jimin not me " Riri spoke as she grasped her phone tightly in her hand ,on which her lock screen still displayed her 's and Jimin 's pic .

"I am proud of you ,darling " Y/n spoke with a satisfied smile .

That 's when a text popped up on Y/n 's phone from Taehyung ,as she read it quietly without letting Riri know .

The text was----"that Jimin had lock himself in his own room for the past 1-2 hours and is not talking to anyone right now ".

Looks like the feelings are still mutual .

And now it's the time for Taehyung and y/n to bring this ideal couple back and somehow even themselves ? .

.

.

.

2 days , Riri and Y/n attended the university ,and after the dispersal of all classes ,Y/n headed to Riri 's house to give her company ,to help her ,to not let her feel lonely and let her draw back to her recent break up .

Kim Aera was expelled from the University for bullying students and her misbehavior and
course it was done by Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook as they were the owners of the university ,and this request was done by y/n ,after all Kim Aera deserved it .And Jimin knew nothing about this .