Chapter 3

He looked away. Checking the mirrors that they were indeed alone.

He sighed and tugged off his gloves. Tossing them beside his mask.
What the hell was he doing? She was a wanted criminal yet...

"You're right, Selina."
He met her gaze again in the mirror. Maintaining eye contact, he pulled a set of keys from his utility belt and silently handed them to her.
"Third key"

She opened her mouth to say something but quickly shut it. Grabbing the keys. Unlocking the cuffs with twin metallic clicks.

She bit her lip before talking her own mask off. Tossing it onto the chair alongside the keys and discarded cuffs.

She climbed over the center console of the car and into his lap.
Straddling his hips with her own. Her heart was pounding. How was this working out?

"Are you sure you want me, Bruce?"
She put her hands on his broad chest.  Feeling solid muscle and a fluttering heartbeat; beneath his batsuit.

He nodded, looking up at her. "Yes, Selina."
His strong hands drifted up to her back. Pulling her slightly closer.

Before either of them could change their minds, her lips crashed down onto his. All caution thrown to the wind.

His mouth was salty yet, somehow sweet too.
It was addictive.
He was addictive. After all these years, after everything she kept coming back to him.

She'd tasted him more than once but it was like a breath of fresh air each time. As if she needed him more then she let herself believe.

By the way he met her kiss for kiss, he felt it too.
His hands tightened on her back and she felt something hard rising beneath her.

He pulled back for a moment as if suddenly unsure, but she pulled him closer. Her arms around his neck. Fingers twining in his dark hair.

He grunted and kissed her harder. His hands drifting to her ass. Squeezing gently.

She moaned quietly against his lips, which made him even harder.

Selina pulled back, breathless. Sitting back on her haunches while she slowly reached up for the zipper on her suit.
His hands came up and stopped her.

She paused and he took hold of the zipper instead.
Slowly lowering it until her breasts were almost exposed, lowering until her navel was exposed, lowering completely.

His breath hitched as he gently undressed her.
Black glossy leather peeling off to reveal beautifully tanned skin, stretch marks and those beautiful breasts.

"My God, Selina. You're even more beautiful up close." He breathed, almost in awe.

She chuckled, cheeks staining pink. "Glad you think so."

His hands drifted up and cupped her breasts. Squeezing gently.

She sighed with pleasure, leaning into the touch.
A ghost of a smile appeared on his face as he squeezed harder. His thumbs rubbing over her nipples.
She moaned. The sound making his cock throb beneath her.
Fuck, he wanted her.

She leant closer to the touch, grinding her hips against his growing buldge.

He hissed through his teeth to stop from outright moaning.
Fuck, that felt good.

His hands dropped away and he unbuckled his utility belt. Then unbuttoned his suit pants.
His breath was shaky as he pulled his cock free of his boxers.

"My," Selina remarked,  "the rumours are true"

He frowned and looked back up at her. "What rumours?"