✨simping 👏from 👏the 👏three✨

3rd pov

"Y/n we should get you a costume," Toga suggested.

"Can I choose it," Dabi was summoned.

"No, you would probably get her lingerie not a costume," looks like Shigaraki was also summoned.

"It's my costume not yours, I should choose it,"

"Let's go steal the fabrics,"

"Oh and Dabi, Shigaraki you guys won't be able to see it until it's done,"

"Why," Dabi whined.

"No, you won't see it till it's done, that's final," toga dragged me outside in the alley.

"I was thinking of something," Toga said.

"I am too, I'm thinking it should be f/c,"

"I was thinking red,"

"I'm not doing blood. That's you not me,"

"Well imma go get the supplies for it,"

Hours later y/n pov

(Change it but not the red parts toga did that for you)

"Whoa, and I don't even hate the red in there," I said checking myself out in the mirror.

"Time to show the others,"

"You go in and get everyone's attention," she nodded.

A few minutes later

"Come in y/n," and I walked in. Dabi would've blushed if he could. Shigaraki was looking at me as if I was eye candy. Compress was wearing a mask and so was twice. Spinner was too busy playing a game.

"Smash," of course Dabi would say that.

"Uh, Compress there's blood coming from your mask," (nosebleed count 1). And compress left, I turned around for some reason.

"Toga was the one who put the red embroidery on I did the f/c parts," I looked at Shigaraki and Dabi. (Nosebleed count 3)

"Well imma get back in my regular clothes,"

"Aw I wanted to look at you a bit more," Shigaraki said out loud. (Nosebleed count 4)

"Don't get blood on your new costume y/n," Dabi said.

"Did we find another kink of Shigaraki's?" Don't say that spinner. (Nosebleed count 5)

"That's it I'm changing," I left the room to go change. Shit I don't have anything clean. Well I guess I have to borrow their clothes. I put on Dabi's shirt, do I want to wear pants? Nah, his shirt goes down to my mid thigh I should be good.

When I came back in Dabi's shirt. (Nosebleed count 6)

"What are you wearing under that?" Not answering.