Idiot central

Just for chaos, ik I just posted the last chapter today but hey 2 chapters 1 day!

Y/n pov

After being here for just over a day I already know this will, no is chaos.

"ATTACK OF THE CUTE FOX!" And I was picked up and thrown at Toga, at least I think painted mask aimed for her, why bc I hit Crust 'n dust.

"Don't throw animals Mr. Compress," yeah, don't throw the animals Painted Mask, no you're downgraded to blank magic. DON'T TOUCH ME, I BITE BACK.

I run over to Mr. Which he could compress himself, and I bit his leg.

"AAAAGGGGHH," he shook me off.

"Deserved, you threw her," Dabi came into the room.

"Compress, you better RUN!" Ooo angry 'n dust be looking for murder. Blank you better run, you got two angy ppl willing to murder. He starts to run. I layer down on the couch meanwhile Toga sat next to me.

"Hello, where were you last night?"

"You're door was locked so she slept in my room," Dabi deadpanned.

"You imposter," Blank stopped, angry 'n dust did too. Misty guy came in just as he said that, coincidence that the lizard and flipping coin 'teleported' there.

"You willingly did that?"

"She's an animal, something could've happened like heroes," I know where the matches are. Ah, the smell of burning bodies.

Flashback

"WHY DON'T YOU BURN THIS PLACE TO THE GROUND SINCE YOU HATE IT SO MUCH!?" M/n yelled at her daughter. Y/n staying silent. Went to the cabinet and opened it. She took out the matches. She turned the oven on, they had a gas stove so it used actual fire. The mother, after yelling at her left the room thinking she wouldn't do it. She snuck passed the kitchen into the garage and got the most flammable thing, lighter fluid. She went to the stove and put a match in the heating oven, it burst into flames she added lighter fluid and spread it around the kitchen. The fire was spreading rapidly, just as she was about to leave the burning kitchen she saw her mother, burning. Y/n left the house while having the nose of a fox she smelled burning bodies.

Case file

L/n burning house
After investigating the incident it was found that a match was placed in the oven, lighter fluid could be seen at the porch of the house. F/n is marked missing due to there only being 1 body found. The prime suspect is the couples daughter who is also marked missing.

Flashback end

That was 6 years ago. Fun memories. But yeah I saw the matches in a shelf in the bar.

"She's smiling, adorable," Toga was just in awe.

"Is nobody going to question why Pria is so well trained?" Good question, NEXT!

"That seems suspicious now that you point it out? Maybe she had a previous owner," I don't like faking things, but sure I was my 'family's' stress toy.

"Well at least she is willingly out of my hair," crust 'n dust waved it off. My answer to that is, so you want me to bother you every second?

I walk up to crust 'n dust and started batting my paws signaling I wanted to be picked up.

"You jinxed it!" Dabi started to laugh.

"Who's your friend?" A voice from the TV asked.

"We named her Pria! She's like our pet now!" Toga answered with excitement. I saw Dabi mumbling something.