The ✨reaction✨

3rd pov

"I'm here now," compress said coming in.

"My question is who is this hot fox girl with Dabi," Magne compliments y/n.

"Awe thanks, but as a few of you know, I am Pria," I said plainly.

"I don't believe you," Spinner says.

"I also don't believe you are Pria," you will be too embarrassed to talk later.

"Here's the proof," I say transforming.

"Holy shit it's real," spinner said in disbelief.

"..." and Mr._Compress.exe has stopped working. Magne picks up y/n.

"Wow, I can't believe I am holding a human right now,"

"My question is why she hid herself,"

"She's wanted. So criminal vs cute fox which would you feed if you were a civilian," Shigaraki said.

"I mean even as a human she is hot as hell," Shigaraki mumbled.

"Can you let her change," Dabi said. Magne put y/n down. And the fox went and changed in privacy.

When she got back the LOV was talking.

Y/n pov

"So Shiggy, did you mean what you said~" I teased.

"You heard that," he said flustered.

"My ears can pick up a whisper 40 ft away perfectly," I said poking him. The others froze.

"Could you not poke me. I am busy contemplating life," I laughed. I looked at the others.

"He knew since night 2,"

"SHIGGY WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US!"

"She said not to,"

"So you listen to her but when I say, don't tell Toga about my part you still spill it!" Dabi said.

"You jealous hot mess~"

"How does she manage to make these 2 flustered, protective, and secretive," Magne asked with full reason.

"Two words, sassy qween," I replied.

"Makes sense," spinner said. Why am I feeling my gaydar go off?

"How does it make any sense, I FULLY UNDERSTAND!"

*Yawn* I felt a weight on my shoulder and lap. Looks like both Dabi and Shigaraki went to sleep on me. How adorable. I see the others looking at us.

"Send me the pic later," I whispered. I mean I have Dabi in my lap and Shigaraki on my shoulder who wouldn't stare. Compress is still not working.

"Take a pick of Compress, he hasn't been working for a few hours," Spinning lizard said.

"Where are we going to sleep?" Magne asked.

"Well sometimes homeless people leave things for me so I have spare blankets and pillows," I answered her question.

"Where are they then?" Compress started working nice.

"The second floor there's a crate I made using things scattered around here when I first moved in," he nodded and went to the stairs. I hesitated before shaking the boys. Shigaraki just mumbled and clung onto my body. And Dabi was unaffected.

"5 more minutes,"

"Can you 2 wake up, the others are wanting to go to sleep," that didn't work.

"Can someone get them off me," compress cam down the stairs with blankets.

"What's the blanket fort for?" Now they wake up. -_-

"It's where I normally sleep,"

"All I heard was blanket fort. Why do you, a 23 year old have a blanket fort for?"

"Never had a proper childhood,"

"Neither did we, what's your excuse," the 2 said in sync.

"Next question, why did you wake up to that and not me asking you to get off?"

"For me, it was because you weren't with us last night," still got that soft spot for me Dabi.

"To annoy you," Shigaraki answered.

"This reminds me of that one meme," Spinning lizard said.

Ending here bc I have no clue what to put next.