The ✨date✨

Y/n pov

So all he told me since yesterday was to dress nice. I mean where are we going to go? Well I got nothing nice so imma steal something. I got into my fox form already and looking from the window of a fairly popular clothing store. I have seen the dresses and suits they have there. One in particular stood out to me. Out of all the dresses and suits there y/c (your choice) stood out to me. So when the store closed I found the vent and went in, there were doubles of everything so I was lucky that y/c was still there. The d/s (dress or suit) looked beautiful, and with my h/c and e/c would only enlighten it. So I took it and got my size. I then got a bag (one of those that can have a dress in it not a plastic bag, idk what they are called), put the dress in it. I noticed an ink tag thing, so I went behind the crash register and got the thing off with a tool. I went back to the warehouse and hid it where Toga was sleeping.

(Ps this is how it looks now)

(Without windows)

(Without windows)

I went to my now personal closet and put in there. I went to my now shared room, since day 1 here Shigaraki and Dabi insisted on sleeping in my room.

"Where were you?" Shigaraki asked.

"Stealing shit,"

"How many crimes have you committed?"

"Theft, murder, arson, assault and battery," I deadpanned.

Shigaraki pov

The way she said that concerns me for some reason.

"Wait, you've assaulted someone?"

"When the girl needs a rush and to feed into her sadism she does what needs to be done," true, but still. Are all women like this (this is a dark joke with so many underlying jokes and no I won't be explaining this).

"Why, want me to feed into my kinks,"

"Listen pet, no I will not feed into your kink," I don't know about Dabi but I only call her pet to fuck with her.

"To bad, your skin would've just added more pain for you," but that's not how dry skin works I think?

"No but if you know how to make it hurt more it works just like that," y/n answered that? Must be a lag or bug.