Death of a dabi.

Y/n pov

For no reason I have been thinking of a song. Maybe it's the mood, or the future. Whatever it is, it's just right.

"DABI COME HERE SO I CAN KILL YOU!" Hey have been at this for the past week. So I get the bomb box that I stole and blast the song.

(Death of a Bachelor by panic at the disco, for those who don't want to watch the video)

When it got to the chorus I decided to put a little twist on the lyrics.

"TO THE DEATH OF DABIIII OH OH LETTING THE WATER FALL DEATH OF A DABI! SEEMS SO FITTING FOR! HAPPILY EVER AFTER OOH" I stopped and saw Toga, Twice and Spinne on rotfl Shigaraki just barely keeping it together and Dabi looking betrayed. All I did was smile, chaos is a good substitute for flames.

"You go girl!" Toga choked out.

"The chaos she brings fills a hole in my heart I didn't know I had. We should just leave her," 1, which do you mean, 2 that hurt, 3 ✨👏not leaving👏✨ for I love the chaos too much.

"Not leaving, you guys must suffer the consequences of your actions,"

"Says the pet," Shigaraki smirked. Y/n.exe has stopped working.

"Stop feeding into her kinks while we are here," toga said. I shook off the shock, and decided to mess with Shigaraki. He was sitting on the couch playing a game with Spinner, I gotta perfect plan. Phase one. I lay my head on his lap.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Phase 2, sleep.

"Ugh, just get off me,"

"HA I WIN!" Spinner celebrated.

"I'm done playing for now," Shigaraki put down his controller.

"I feel like some kinky shit will go down, Toga let's go shop lifting," he and Toga left.

"Pet, I suggest you get off. Or I will personally find out all you're kinks," my head shot up.

"Stop calling me pet!"

"But you love it so much,"

"You probably call me pet to fuck with me,"

"Yep," damn, that kind of hurt.

"When will he ask her on a date," I heard a whisper.

"Idk, he hasn't given me any hints that he likes Y/n," looks like it's spinner and Toga.

"Did that hurt your feelings," he asked with genuinely.

"How did yo-" he pointed to me ears.

"They were down," oh.

"Um ok," was all I said.

"Their still down, come here, and tell nobody," he held his arms out like he wanted to give me a hug. I took the chance.

Shigaraki pov

Does y/n like me? I mean I thought she thought were friends (like homies). And she is asleep again, well it's nearly 10 pm. Damn I've been going to sleep earlier with her around. Well I should bring her to the room. I managed to pick her up from the couch. Decided to give her a piggyback ride. When I got to the room I saw Dabi already there. Still need to kill him, but he lives another night. I set her on the bed and I sit at the edge of the bed.

I mean she is poly so maybe she also likes Dabi too? Though why do I feel like I don't want to share, but at the same time I don't care. What would a date be like? Y/n does like arson, but that's Dabi's thing. Those 2 would be 2 peas in a pod so why would she like me? She steals a lot too, but I would probably destroy the store by accident (mf you just need to uphold chaos for her 🤚😑). Though me actually wanting to kill Dabi comes from a 'friends' protection, at least I think? Well imma sleep on it for now.

Well that's it for this chapter, remember Shigaraki just hold chaos to pull y/n.