MOISTURIZER IS NEEDED

3rd pov

We see Shigaraki and Y/n alone at the bar since the others are attacking a bunch of students.

"They're not here, you can borrow Toga's clothes," He said. The Kitsune nodded and went for Shigaraki's room instead. She transformed back into human. Back when she had no place to live she had her old clothes. She has grown since 17 though.

When she went back into the bar Shigaraki was just sitting there.

"Hey, her clothes wouldn't fit me so I just used yours," she lied. He turned around.

"Really?"

"No I just used yours bc her room is an eyesore. Of course I tried her clothes," lying again.

"Whatever, they should call me when they are coming back so just do whatever," so she went to the bathroom and took Toga's moisturizer and went back to the bar.

"Come here I wanna see something,"

"What is behind your back?"

"Nothing~" he didn't take that so he ignored her. Though y/n isn't one to take no as an answer.

"I won't bother you for a week,"

"DEAL!" He went over to y/n. When she started to put moisturizer on him.

"Is this necessary?"

"I'm not even done yet, we are dealing with that damn greasy hair after this," for him it was worth the time I mean an hour vs a week.

"Whatever," she rolled her eyes and continued.

One hour later

"Looks like they will be over in a few minutes, they had to wait for the perfect time," he said looking at his phone. Y/n forced him to take care of himself because of her boredom. She frowned and went back and transformed after putting his clothes into the laundry bin. When she returned she decided to lay on his lap.

"What are you doing?" He asked, obviously not getting an answer. A portal emerged as Dabi came in with a kid.

"LET ME GO," y/n put her ears down at the noise. The others came in other then Muscular, good hated the guy (when even the narrator has an opinion 😂🤚). They put him in a chair, and quirk canceling cuffs and tied him there.

"What's the fox doing here?" He asked. Y/n looked at him and then walked to Dabi. He picked her up.

"It your pet or something?" SHE'S A SASSY QWEEN! YOU RESPECT THE GIRL BISH!?

"Pria came to us, but the question is, will you join the lov?" Shigaraki asked calmly.

"Are we just going to ignore that Pria was in Shiggy's lap?" Toga asked.

"Later,"

"HELL NO I WANT TO BE THE NO. 1 HERO!" He yelled. Damned dog stfu 😑🤚. Y/n got out of Dabi's arms and went over to bakugou. She jumped on his lap, what's he going to do? Push her off?

"GET OFF ME," he yelled. She put her paw on his cheek. And just used her claws to scratch him.

"YOU DAMN MUTT!" He yelled in her ear. This time she bit him.

"We don't control her, she just does whatever," Magne confirmed.

Y/n pov

"Just get it off me," which Toga did happily.

"Why is she still up though? Whatever time for her to pick who she spends the night with!" I guess I will go with Compress, I haven't seen his room yet. I walked over to him.

"Finally my turn!" He picked me up and took me to his room. Surprised to see the room was a nice blue, green with black accents. He took his mask and decided to change in front of me. I turned around because I have some dignity.

When I heard him lay on the bed. I took one looks at him.

Gotta admit he looks good but magician isn't my type (if it is come up with something else)

Gotta admit he looks good but magician isn't my type (if it is come up with something else). I jumped on the bed and went to sleep. Tonight I don't have to worry about transforming because of earlier.

The next day

I woke up later then normal not seeing Compress, so I left the room and saw them at the bar with the kid.

"FOR THE LAST TIME I WON'T JOIN!" I have almost had it with this kid.

"Remember we have a break today, we can leave when we want to," dabi wasn't there and same can be said about compress. Toga sleeps in but it's a little late for that so maybe she left to.

"Well I'm leaving to my cousins place," Magne said as she left.

20 minutes later

"Y/n ig it's just me, you and the kid Kirogiri wanted a break from us today,"

"Isn't the Mutt's name Pria," I just leave the room and borrow Shiggy's clothes. I go into the bar.

"Human actually, and my name is y/n respect it," I sat down next to Shigaraki. I like how they didn't notice the moisture added to his skin last night.

"Wait. Why don't you use your human form then,"

"Would you feed a wanted criminal, or a cute fox," I countered. Looks like he realized.

"You bitch, you scratched and bit me yesterday,"

"To spite on you, no other reason," he started to struggle.

"I know where the matches are, I suggest you stay quiet,"

"Why is that important!"

"You remember the l/n burning house right,"

"Everyone knows that,"

"Good you understood the lesson," I said smiling. He looked shocked.

This is it for this chapter hope you enjoyed!