Fuck! Their here!

For the past 3 days (idk how long they had Bakugou so this is the time stamp for it. She stayed with
Twice
Dabi
Magne

Y/n pov

It's 10 pm and I have around 5 hours before I go back into human. The others are outside in the bar. Tonight I chose to the newly upgraded Dry moisturizer.

"Pizza's here!" They don't get pizza normally. No in fact not at all. I hear commotion outside so I sneak into the open vent. From the vent openings I see heroes. Shit time to run, wait Kamui Woods, fuck no! Hate the dude more then muscular! He basically tried to kill me in fox form because I was in his way. I run to the vent outside and jump down. I land on my feet and stay there until I don't hear anything, the walls are thicker but you could hear the yelling.

I see all talk rush past the building, does this have to deal with the voice from the TV? Idk anyways time to find my old place haven't been there for a couple weeks.

I walk in my entrance which is a hole in the wall and transform back into human

I walk in my entrance which is a hole in the wall and transform back into human. I will find them later, but now I must focus and keep a low profile until I do. I go to the second floor and see my little makeshift room.

 I go to the second floor and see my little makeshift room

(Change it to your liking)

I lay down and go to sleep.

Next morning

We'll time to get up. I decided to stay here for today just incase they find this place. I am kind of hoping that.  You can guess how lonely it is here. Not saying I don't like being alone, just not constantly being alone. Especially for years, it can deteriorate one's mental health. Well off depressive topics onto tracking them down. I will look in the alleys first. It would be preferred to find Shigaraki first, I mean that dry bitch knows so he is the best bet. Since I was in his room last night I should remember his sent. My senses are stronger in my human form because of my size, the bigger I am the easier I can hear, see, feel, taste, and smell. I will start with the alleys here then branch out farther.

We'll time to start, I get 2 things, matches and lighter fluid. I go into the alley next to a nearby store. I see a blonde guy who looks like he is looking for something (aka twice). He feels familiar, not adding stalking to the list of crimes. I know my way around here, I mean I have lived here for 3 years the first 3 being a nomad.