Spending the Day in Bed: Comfortable?

Start from the beginning

If not, she'll go crazy; and it will just make things worse for her, because they both know that's the case. As much as Gabby believes that she can be superwoman and deal with everything on her own, she can't; and that means that she needs to talk to somebody about everything, which he's more than okay with doing for her. He loves her more than anything in the entire world, and they've had hard conversations before; like the conversations that they had to have with each other while they were in the RV, and they were fine after they had them. In fact, they found themselves coming out of those conversations feeling like they've made it past a storm; and like they've really made their marriage stronger, and they can do the same by having some conversations that aren't exactly the same as (but are similar to) those they had in the RV right now. "Gabby, I hope you know that you can talk to me; because I feel like you're trying to be a bit distant from me, to protect me from something. And I hope you know that you don't need to do that, because I don't need to be protected from anything; not when I want to help you through this, just like I hope you're let me do that for you."

Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case; after all, that's his job as her husband, and she's never going to stop him from doing his job. A job that he always does to the best of his abilities, and that she's always so proud of him for doing; he's truly the best husband in the entire world, and an amazing father as well. And that's why she always calls herself lucky to call herself the Ms. to his Mr. Casey, a title that she plans on having for the rest of her life; until the day they die in each other's arms, hopefully here in Hawaii. "I know that you're here for me, and I am just taking a moment to breathe; because it's still hard to figure out just what I want to say, because I'm still deal..." Gabby then started to get a bit emotional, which is more than expect to happen right now; because this is what Matt was really talking about, the fact that she's being so stoic when it comes to holding back her emotions. And that truly is the last thing that he wants her to do, he wants her to be open (and vulnerable) with him; because he wants to console her, hold her, and make her feel better in the way that he knows how to do better than anybody in the entire world.

And that's because he and Gabby know each other well, that they just need to hold each other; that's it, that's all they need to do to make each other feel better. And that's not something that they can do easily, and it's taken time for them to get so close that they can really just do that; and that all started when they got married, which is something that Gabby still loves more than anything in the entire world. That she and Matt are married, and that they're in this life together, for the rest of their lives, with their children. "I just have a lot on my mind that I have to deal with." Matt agreed with Gabby as he wrapped his arm around her back some more, before moving his head so that their foreheads were right against one another's; at the same time, Gabby moved her hand to Matt's arm and smiled as this really is exactly what she wants to do with the man she loves. This is how she wants to be held, and how she wants him to make her feel better; because this is the best feeling in the entire world, the feeling of the man she loves holding her close. Oh, and kissing her too; can't forget the fact that Matt is currently in the midst of kissing her, and just taking things nice and slow with her.

Oh, the way that her man is currently kissing her truly is perfect, and it makes her so happy that Matt is her husband; because that means that she's the only woman who will ever get a chance to kiss her dreamy husband like she is right now, which is the best way in the entire world. Continuing to take things nice and slow with him as they kiss each other, Matt and Gabby both smirked due to the fact that they both really are happy when it comes to what they're in the midst of doing right now; and how they're taking this time to grieve for the baby that they just lost, their baby boy. Also, it may give Matt a chance to talk to Gabby about how she's feeling about the facts of her case right now; and the fact that she's currently still carrying their (late) son, and whether that makes her feel bad. But it's a topic that's really hard to talk about, because they both know that it's a tragic situation; and that it's going to cause them both to have a bunch of emotions from the moment one of them bring it up, if they ever want to talk about it today. But at the end of the day, they both know that it is something that they need to talk about; because it's literally all they can both think about right now.