Chapter 64 : Proofs

Start from the beginning

"Brian I said it's enough. You did everything, so don't try to drag me in your mess"

I immediately took out my phone and clicked on 'Camera', I clicked on Video and started taking video.

"Wow. Like you never did anything huh ?" Brian sarcastically chuckled.

"Shut up, Brian"

"You abused your Bestfriend's Kids from 14 years, David Denmark"

"BRIAN DALLAS, BETTER KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT"

"NO, I WON'T. IF I TRIED TO KILL RYAN AND RYDER IN ACCIDENT THEN DON'T FORGET YOU ALSO AGREED TO ME. INFACT, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SEND THAT DRIVER TO CRASH RYDER'S CAR" Brian screamed.

David gritted his teeth. His jaw was clenched.

I gulped.

"Remember one thing David Denmark, if I will go to Jail then I will take you too" Brian spatted.

David slammed his hand on the table making me flinched slightly.

"Listen Brian, it's good if we will keep our mouth close. It's good for both of us."

"Then send 500 Dollars to my account" Brian said smirking.

"What ?"

"Yeah of course. You don't want me to snitch on you, now do you ?" Brian smirked while David gritted his teeth.

"You are blackmailing me ?"

"Happy Realisation Man. Now listen just transfer 500 Dollars to my account till I reach home. I know you are not poor so do it fast" Brian said coldly.

"Well Brian what if I will snitch on you ?" David smirked.

Brian frowned "what ?"

"Oh did you forget your little stunts ? You bullied Raven, didn't you ? You tried to kiss her, you tried to rape her. What if I will tell this to Police, hmm ?"

My hold tightened on my phone.

I gritted my teeth.

"Didn't you give me that idea ? Didn't you tell me to hurt Raven ? You told me to bully her because you want her to believe that your sons are doing that. You want her to hate them. You didn't even tell me that they are her Brothers. So, if you will tell this to Police then remember I will too" Brian growled.

David chuckled.

"Well tell me who will gonna believe a 17 year old bully ? Huh ? No one" David laughed.

Brian clenched his fist "YOU BASTARD, HOW DARE YOU-"

THUD !!!

OH SHIT !

My eyes widened as I looked beside me a fallen vase.

Sudden silence spread everywhere.

Realisation hits me and I immediately ran from there.

Not after a minute later, door opened and both of them came out from the room looking here and there.

My eyes widened as I fasten my speed.

They saw me as their eyes widened.

"GUARDS CATCH HER"

Oh no !

Suddenly a guard came infront of me.

I gulped and before he could do anything I kicked him in his balls.

He crouch down holding his banana groaning in pain. Suddenly I felt bad.

"Sorry Man" I told him before running away.